1

I run through the woods in my wolf form just listening to everything as the wind whips past me. I use my extra sense to tell where I'm going. You see I'm blind so I rely on all of my other sense' s. It's honestly not that hard for me.

I hear water in the distance and head towards it, another way I know my way is that I've lived here my whole life so I know if I follow the river downstream then take a left at the big rock that sits on the side of the grass by the river then I will reach my home.

When I reach the water I stop by the edge and take a drink before running along the bank. Eventually I sense something ahead and shift into my human form. I run my fingers along the rock as I always do, my parents engraved it with this special pattern so I know it's right. After I'm done I shift back into a wolf and run home.

When I get home I shift into my human form and ruffle my wavy hair. I've been told by my parents that my hair is very unique. Apparently it starts as a dark purple and fades in an ombre into pink. I also have purple eyes. I don't know if any of this is true of course as I can't see myself. I also don't know what any of these colours acctually look like but apparently they look nice.

I've never really had a problem with my blindness. I would always check my clothes weren't miss matched with my parents before I left the house until one day I was running late and didn't check so I ended up going to school in blue jeans and a bright yellow top. It want a fun day. Ever since that day we put a small piece of Brail into each of my clothes saying the cloud so that I could know what it looks like.

There's only one other thing I don't like about bring blind and that's my soulmarks I dont know how many I have,where they are or what they look like. My parents offered to tell me but I told them I would wait until I meet my soulmate and then ask them to describe it too me. They agreed with me.

I've always been worried about meeting my soulmate I mean who would want a blind mate. The thought always depresses me so I push it out of my mind.

When my parents hear the door open they pause what they are doing. "Hey darling, back from your run." My mum asks.

I smile and turn inbthe direction of her voice, "Yeah I wanted to get in one last run here before we moved. I'm going to miss being able to do this whenever I want."

"We know sweetheart." I hear my dad call from upstairs. "But the house we're moving to is really big and back off into a forest and it's not too close to people, so as long as you're careful it should be fine."

My smile widens even more. "Thanks dad." I shout up the stairs. My parents were currently packing as we were moving to new york tomorrow. We currently live in a small town so the big city is gonna be a big change but dad got a job offer that we just couldn't turn down.

I'd already packed all of my things with the help of my mum and I said goodbye to my friends the other day. We all made a big deal of it. We went to our faviroute places in town and hung out all day, it was great. We also promised to talk on the phone every week. I was definitely gonna miss them.

I turned when I heard my dad coming downstairs. "Hey sweetheart, we've ordered pizza for dinner and I shop be here any minute can you grab my wallet off the kitchen side while I help your mum please."

"Sure." I say as he places a kiss on my forehead before walking over to the living-rolm with mum. Most of our stuff had already been packed and taken to our new home by a moving company but some of it is going to be coming with us in the car.

I quickly walk into the kitchen and place my hand on the kitchen side and drag it along until I feel dad's wallet. Just as I grab it I hear the doorbell. I rush to the door and sense someone standing there. "Hi how much is it?" I ask.

"$17.50" he says. I nod and open the wallet I pull out a note and feel it to realise it's on a 5 so put it back and grab another. This one being a twenty. (Ps. I'm English so don't know suit about American things so there will be a lot of things like this that will have problems sorry.) I smile and hold out both my hands one for the pizzas and drink the other to give him the money.

"Keep the change." I say as he passes me the food and drinks. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thanks you too, Charlie. Oh and good luck with the move."

"Thanks Jack." I reply before turning and shutting the door. Jack is a kid from school who works part time delivering pizzas so since my family orders a lot of pizzas we see him a lot. "Mum, dad, pizza. I shout as I walk towards the kitchen and sit on one of the stools and placing the pizzas and drink on the side. I sniff each of the boxes- yes sniff I have hightened senses remember- and can tell which one is a meat feast and which was the peporoni. I open the meat feast and a pot of sauce and dig in like a hungry wolf.

"Easy there sweetheart." My dad says with a chuckle. He sits down opposite me and passes me my can of drink. "It Dr. Pepper." He says and I smile.

"Thanks dad." I sense my mum going to sit next to my dad as they start to eat their pizza. I finish the entire pizza all to myself as well as the spare slice my parents left making them laugh at me as usual. What can i say I like to eat. After were done I go upstairs and have a quick shower before changing into my silk pj set. I remember to pack away all my shower stuff before I go to bed, exited for the next day.