13

Charlina's POV:
I had just finished listening to Loki telling me about a time when he transformed into a snake and when Thor picked him up he transformed back and stabbed him. I was laughing like crazy listening to all the mischief he had caused.

I had enjoyed spending my entire day getting to know my mates even more and at lunchtime all of the others joined us too and finally got to ask me the questions they had been dying to ask as I hadn't been able to answer all week.

I had just told them all about the time my friend decided that she wanted to play in the soft play area and ended up getting stuck. They couldn't get her out so they had to get the fire department and they use full on huge tools to get her out, she was so embarrassed.

Our laughing was cut short at the sound of the elevator arriving on the floor. "Hello where is everyone?" I hear Peter ask so I jump up and run to him, wraping my arms around him. "What the- you shifted back."

I smiled with a chuckle as his arms wrap around me. "Yep, this morning. I also met Thor and Loki."

"That's great." He say as he pulls away keeping his arm around my waist as he guides me into the livingroom. He sits down on one of the sofas and pulls me into his lap. I lay my head against his chest with a smirk. "You haven't missed much at school."

"Good, I really don't want to have to work just to catch up on what I've missed." I laugh lightly.

"Hey kid, good to see you." Tony says as I hear him sit down next to us after having been in his lab for ages.

"Hey Tony, I see you've finally emerged from captivity." I say jokily with a smirk.

"I'll have you know isolation quite suits me, but I still think isolation with you would suit me much better" I blush at his suggestive tone of voice.

"Stark, such uninnocent thoughts about our precious little mate." I hear Loki say with a slight growl to his tone.

"None of you can say anything your all thinking the exact same thing as me." Tony replies with a triumphant tone.

"Acctually Stark, not all of us are constantly thinking about sex." I hear Bucky say and I know I'm blushing like crazy. I can practically hear my blood rushing to my cheeks.

At Buckys statement everyone is silent for a minute before Peter begins to choke on the air around him in shock. I turn around in his lap and look up to face him and rub the back of his neck to help him calm down. As I do this I feel something stir beneath me and decide to tease him a bit.

I lean forwards so that my mouth is by his ear and whisper only loud enough for him to hear. "Damn spidey, so hard for me after all I did was stroke your neck. I wonder how much fun it would be to actually make you hard." I nip at his ear.

When I turn back to my original spot I hear three collective voices shout, "CHARLINA!" It was Steve, Bucky and Loki. I had completely forgotten that the former two were super solders who could hear everything and that loki could read minds.

I chuckle and pull myself onto Steve's lap. "Whaaaaaaaaat?" I ask cheekily as I straddle him. "Are you gonna be the same way love?" I whisper but not too quietly so that everyone in the room can still hear.

"I-i ugh."

"Hahaha haha." I laugh at his stuttering and jump off his lap running in the direction of the doorway. "Let play a game. " I say as I pause at the doorway. "You all stay here for five minutes and allow me to hide. The first person to find me wins a prize. Oh and no using your abilities or anyone else- incuding Jarvis- to try and find me." I say with a wink before walking down the hall. "Hey Jarvis?" I call out to the AI.

"Yes miss Delude?"

"Where would you say is the best place to hide in this place. Or better yet, is there a swimming pool in this building?"

"Yes miss Delude, it is two floor's bellow your current location I will give you directions." I quickly followed all the directions Jarvis gave me as he lead me to the pool.

"Hey Jarvis, how long do they have left before they can find me?"

"They have one and a half minutes miss."

"Okay thank you, could you tell them when their five minutes is up. Oh and Jarvis please don't help any of them and also tell me if they break the rules."

"Will do miss Delude." With that I still down to my black lingerie and get into the hot tub facing the door. Originally I was planning to hide in the pool and shape shift into a fish but thought that was a bit too cruel so I'll enjoy using this hot tub until one of them finds me.

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this game, and I'm definitely going to enjoy what happens after.