17

We stay there hugging in silence for awhile but are interrupted by the sound of footsteps before another set of arms wrap around us. "So this is where you were hiding." I hear Wanda say from were she stands to my left hugging us both. 

"Yeah, almost finished with the tour." Pietro responds pulling away from the hug and grabbing my right hand as Wanda wraps her arm around my waist as Pietro had earlier. "Just the main floor left." He says before gently tugging on my hand till we step into the lift. 

"We've all waited awhile for you and as soon as Tony realized we all shared a mate he got a bed custom made so it was big enough to fit all of us if that is something you would want." Wanda said rushing out the last half of her sentence clearly not wanting to force me into anything. 

I turn slightly in her arms and raise my hand to her face, placing it on her cheek before leaning up to kiss her lips. "I would love that." I say with a smile before I hear the ping signaling we are at the correct floor. "Come on, you have a tour to continue." I say with a smile as I wait for them to lead me in the correct direction. 

"This entire floor is just us and your other soulmates and we are the only ones allowed up here." Wanda explains.

"So feel free to walk around naked whenever you want up here." Pietro cuts in before gently shoving his shoulder into mine making me laugh lightly as I feel blood rush to my cheeks. 

"Ignore him." Wanda says and I feel her arm leave my waist before I hear her hand connecting with Pietro's head making my laughter increase. Before our tour can continue we hear the elevator open and I turn my head at the sound of two sets of footsteps and sense Tony and Bruce through my marks. 

"I'm starting not to like how you've taken control of my AI." Tony complains causing me to laugh and let go of Pietro's hand and hold it out for Tony to grab. "Have they shown you around this floor yet?" He asks after grabbing my outstretched hand. 

"Not yet." I reply as I squeeze his hand in mine. 

"Then I guess it's a good thing I'm here." Tony says before pulling me along the others following after us. "The kitchen, dinning room and living room are the same as the other floors just bigger. Now this is the bedroom." Tony says and I hear a door open. Tony continues to give me a tour of the huge room with the biggest bed possible followed by a bathroom with multiple toilets and from the feel of it a bath and separate shower that can each fit up to twenty people. The final room was a walk in wardrobe that had several levels. with everyone having their own section, mine being the biggest much to my embarrassment and filled with mirrors. "We can extend it into another floor if needed." Tony says as we walk out and my head is spinning. 

"I think that is much big enough." I say in a daze. 

"Most definitely not, he's already filled it, where are the clothes me and Wanda are getting you tomorow going to go." I hear Natasha say as we walk out of the room, I sense Clint with her. 

"What?" I ask confused. 

"me and Wanda and taking you on a spa slash shopping date if you would allow us." She says as she walks over and snatches me from Tony and Wanda's arms, pulling my chest against hers causing Tony to huff and me to laugh lightly. 

"Sure, I would love to go on a date with you both." 

"What about the rest of us?" I hear Clint whine and I laugh. 

"You didn't ask." I point out before Jarvis notifies us that Steve and Sam have cooked lunch and are waiting for us. 

"Okay, can I take you out the day after tomorrow?" He asks and I smirk.