20

Charlina's POV:

----------------

I am still thinking about what happened in the hot tub when I walk into school the following morning with Peter causing me to blush immensely much to Peter's worry despite my constant reassurance that I am fine. 

I have many people ask me why I wasn't at school for a week and I tell them all that I just wasn't well enough to come in, not that many of them believe me. the only ones I tell the truth to are Ned and MJ as Peter had been kind enough not to tell them my secret but if they were friends of his then they are friends of mine. 

The rest of the day is relatively calm and I almost forget about my date with Clint until Peter brings it up at the end of our last lesson. "I almost forgot, Clint wanted me to tell you to dress casually and to wear something warm." 

"I'm assuming that means we're not going to a normal restaurant to eat then, do you know where we're going?." I ask with a pout.

"I'm not meant to say."

"pleeeeeeease." 

"I can't he would literally kill me" Peter responds. 

"fine." I respond with a pout as Peter pulls me into a hug before pecking my lips and opening a car door. "I'll see you tomorrow." He says before pecking my cheek as I maneuver myself into my mum's car. 

"Hey honey, how was school?" mum asks as I get in. 

"Good, when we get home will you help me get ready, I've got a date with Clint tonight?" I ask my mum happily as she responds in kind. 

"Of course darling, where are you going?" she says cheerily as she continues to drive. 

"I don't know he told me to dress in warm casual. 

"Okay then." 

me and mum eventually settle on a pair of plain black leggings a burgundy top and a burgundy and grey zipped hoodie. We pair it with a pair of black trainers and then I am done. Just as Dad walks in to inform me that Clint is waiting for me in the living-room. I shoot my dad a grin before rushing downstairs and into the living-room. 

"hey Dove." Clint says before wrapping his arms around me and placing his lips to mine. 

"Okay there will be none of that in my house." My dad breaks up our kiss causing my mum to laugh. 

"Leave them be, enjoy your date you two." 

"Thanks mum." I call out as we head for the door. 

"It was nice to meet you both." Clint says before we leave. "Milady." He says when he opens the passenger side door for me. 

"Why thank you." I respond with a false posh accent. "Are you going to tell me where we're going now?" I ask once he gets himself into the car. 

"Nope." He responds popping the P. "I'm honestly surprised that Peter didn't spill to be honest with you." He replies making me laugh. "You'll know in a bit." 

"Fine." I say. The rest of the ride is quiet as Clint puts on the radio. After a short while the car pulls to a stop and Clint comes around and opens the door for me. "Where are we?" 

"So impatient." he retorts before grabbing my hand and gently pulling me along. We enter somewhere warm and I frown. 

"Hi, how many-" I hear a woman's voice ask. 

"Two please, with rentals." I furrow my brows in confusion as the woman tells Clint the price and he pays before once again holding my hand and leading me through another set of doors into a colder room, the cold air hits me moments before I realize where we are. 

"We're going ice skating." I exclaim happily. 

"Your spot on, what size feet are you?" he asks and I laugh before replying. "sit here and I'll go get the skates." He says as he helps me find the bench. I sit and remove my shoes. "|Do you want help putting them on?" Clint asks as he comes back over. 

"If you don't mind." I respond warmly. 

"Corse not dove." He replies before helping me into the shoes. "Have you ever been skating before?" 

"Once or twice." I say trying to conceal the smirk I can feel attempting to form. 

"Then I promise to make sure you don't fall." He says as he stands and then sits back down next to me to put on his own skates. "come on." he says happily before grabbing both of my hands and slowly leading me to the ring. "carefully." He says before taking me right hand and placing it on the sill of the ring wall and holding my other. 

"I'd like to do a lap holding the edge so I know how large it is if that's alright?" I ask trying to sound nervous. 

"Sure." We do just as I asked and once Clint tells me we've done a lap I smile. 

"I think I'm ready to let go." I say before releasing the edge and Clint's hand. 

"What?" He asks in panic before I smirk and skate off. "How are you? I thought you said you had only been skating once or twice?" He asks and he tries to catch up to me. 

"I may have underexaggerated." I retort over my shoulder before lifting one leg up and spinning on the spot. "I mean I did take some lessons." I continue performing several different figure skating moves thankful that the place was quiet skating over to Clint. 

"And here I was hoping I could catch you when you fall." he replies sourly just before I hear his skate slip and feel him moving backwards. I quickly move so that he falls into my arms with a smirk. "What?"

"Guess, I'm the night in shinning armor and you're the princess." I respond before pushing him back up. 

"I am not a princess." He says and goes to grab me but I skate just out of reach. 

"Guess you'll have to catch me to prove it." I say before skating off, keeping to the edge as Clint chases after me. eventually I let him catch me and we decide to get off the ice in favor of some food. After we have returned the skate and ate we decide to call it a night and Clint returns me back home. I get a passionate kiss at the door before I am ushered into the house. 

I spend the night dreaming of Clint's lips on mine, accompanied with the feeling of Natasha and Wanda bringing me to Orgasm in the hot tub. My mind also likes to remind me of what I still currently owe Pietro in return for carrying all of our stuff back to the tower so when I wake up I am all hot and bothered and in definite need of a shower.