14

Tony's POV:
The first thing I do when Jarvis tells us our time is done is ask him for help.

"Jarvis would you mind telling me where my darling mate is?"

"I'm sorry Mr Stark but I am unable to fo that."

I become frustrated when I hear him say that. "Jarvis I made you." I say smugly.

"Yes but Mr Stark when you made me you programed it that your mate will have a higher authority than everyone else yourself included and she has told me not to tell any of you where she is." I sigh in frustration.

"Come on Stark, it's not that bad. It will probably be quite fun and it'll make our mate happy. I say we all play by the rules and the first one to find her wins." Capsicle tells me politely but inside I can tell he is laughing at me because Jarvis won't do what I asked.

"I agree with Mr Rodgers." The kid says as he smiles sheepishly before heading to the elevator. "First one to find her- no powers used- wins." He says before jumping into the elevator trying to close it as fast as possible buy the two super solders manadge to beat him to it.

I sigh and turn to head off when the wizard portals in. "Where is Charlina?" Is the first thing he asks.

"Wow not even a hello." I say snarkily before walking off. I still manage to catch Bruce telling him about the game as I walk away.

Peter's pov:
When me Steve and Bucky step out of the elevator we all walk in different directions. After ten minutes of looking I decide to go down another floor.

On this floor is the games room, the big party room and the pool. I search all of the game room first making sure she isn't in her shifted form before going to the big ballroom like room. After searching both I head to the pool.

The first thing I notice is purple and pink. The second thing I notice is the fact that my mate is only partially dressed sitting in a hottub.

I must have been staring as her voice reaches my ears. "You going to join me Peter or are you gonna sit there and stand all day." I gulp and strip to my boxers before climbing in the giant hot tub beside her.

Once I've sat down she gets up and sits on my lap. She can clearly feel how hard I am but doesn't comment on it and she turns to straddle me. I gulp once again.

I go to speak but am cut off by her lips on mine. It was heavenly. Once we pulled away she kissed down my neck sulking hard enough to leave a mark before pulling away, the both of us out of breath.

"You wanna know what your prize is for winning."

"Y-yes." I say stuttering slightly.

"The only place I'm gonna sit down for the rest of the day is on this lap. Got it." My eyes wide and I feel myself stir underneath her. I pull her into a kiss before she turn around to sit sideway in my lap. "Jarvis?"

"Yes miss Delude?"

"Can you tell all the others that Peter found me and they can all join us in the pool."

It wasn't until a few moments later when the others came rushing in. Dr Strange had also joined them. "Took you long enough." Char says from her place on my lap. "Why don't you come join us." I hear her chuckle under her breath before each of them strip to their boxers and hop in, eyeing our mates semi clothed body. "I can feel you staring at me." She chuckles to herself.

"Sorry babe but when you come face to face with a goddess as beautiful as yourself it's only natural to stare and devote your entire being to serving said goddess." Mr Stark says as he hungrily eyes her body. A part of me wants to cover her up but know they are her mates as well.

"Stark!" Mr Rodgers exclaims. All the rest of us laugh.

"So what did the kid win?" Mr Wilson- Sam sorry- asks curiously.

Char shifts in my lap and I have to clench my teeth not to groan. "Well, whoever guesses correctly first will get a kiss."

After she says this they all keep throwing out random ideas on what I could have 'won' but all of them guess wrong. Loki however doesn't guess and I know its becuase he already knows the answer because he read mine and Char's mind.

As they all shout ideas at her Char just laughs. "Hey Lo." They all stop talking and Loki turns to look at our mate. "Come here." He moves around and takes his brothers seat to my right.

"Yes my queen."

Charlina suddenly pulls him in for a kiss with a smile. "That is becuase you know the answer but didn't spoil the game." They both chuckle and I subconsciously wrap my arm around her waist.

We all relaxed and talked in the hot tub for a while before Char spoke up. "My skin is getting all dry so I'm gonna get out." As she says that she stands up and my eyes are glued to her every inch of skin as water rolls down her.

"Daaaamnnnnn, doll." Mr Barnes said but all she did was chuckle.

"You can all get out when you want but I'm going to get changed." As she stepped out some of the others looked at her ass. If was only me, Steve and Bruce that didn't. She grabbed a towel and smirked at us before walking out.