11

Charlina's POV:

I chuckle at Peters once again failed attempt at catching popcorn as I sense another presence in the room and turn to face them.

"Hello little one." I hear Stephens soothing voice say as he walks further into the room. He scratches behind my ear making me purple and the both of them chuckle. I bark at them then growl jokingly.

I hear footsteps as my other soulmates join us in the kitchen followed by the smell of luscious food. I bark and run in the direction of the food. "Relax babe, we made sure to get more than enough Chinese food for everyone." I hear Tony say.

"Is there anything you don't like love?" Steve asks as they all spread out in the room. I bark twice and shake my head. I eat everything. I sense a plate being placed infront of me and dig in.

"I feel really bad it's almost like we're treating her like a dog." I hear Bruce say after I'm finished. I growl playfully and walk over to him. "Oh hey Lina, what's wrong?" I ignore his question and instead jump up onto his lap and curl up preparing to go to sleep.

I woke up an hour later to someone shaking me awake. I growl awfully and go to snap at their hand but they quickly move away with a chuckle. "Your patents are here doll." I hear Bucky say from my place on his lap.

"Hello darling how are you feeling. I bark and them twice and try to go back to sleep. I quickly do so and the only thing I hear is the sound of everyone laughing.

The rest of the week continued on like that. My parents came over to check on me every evening and I was cared for by my soulmates. Peter would tell me everything I missed at school nd the others would tell me about themselves. Tony especially like talking about is iron man suit and his tech stuff which I honestly found quite interesting.

I woke up on Friday morning feeling better then ever. I realised it was because I could finally shift back.

I shifter into my human form and went over to the door. I checked there was no one nearby and shut the door before making my way along the wall to the bathroom. I had a quick shower and used the spare toothbrush to finally clean my teeth. Shifting all the time keeps them clean anyway but I liked the taste of mint.

I was finally ready for the day and for the first time this week felt clean mu stomach rumbled. I chuckled to myself and started walking down the same route I had walked multiple times this week. However I stopped before entering the open plan living room.

"How dare you not tell us you found our soulmate." I hear an angry voice shout.

"You were both in Asgard we had no way to contact you." I hear Tony say.

"Dong even use that excuse Stark you could have gotten Hemindal to tell us and you know it." I hear a different voice to the first but still unknown say.

"Why doesn't everyone just calm down." I hear Steve say as I decide to start walking again. Only to be Met with a stinging pain on my left shoulder and the left side of my hip.

Another two of my soulmates are here. I freeze in place until j hear someone call out my name. "Charlina?" I hear Bruce call out he must have noticed how my unknown soulmates must be feeling the bond.

I continue walking into the room accepting both the bonds. "Yes Bruce." I say and I hear a few gasps in sequence making me chuckle.

"You shifted back to your human form." I hear Sam say in shock that I know the others feel.

"Shifted? Human form?" I hear one of the unknown soulmates mutter to himself confused.

I am about to tell him that I am a shifter when the other cuts me off. "I am Loki and this is my brother Thor. Its a pleasure to finally meet you my queen." I hear a smooth voice say.

When he calls me his Queen I blush but continue on as if I hadn't. "I am Charlina Arianna Delude. Its nice to meet you both too. And to answer your earlier questions Thor I am a shape shifter and I was recently injured in my small wolf form and was unable to shift back. This is actually the first time any of them other than Peter have actually seen me." I tell him with a smirk.

"Well i think you look beautiful my queen."

"Thank-you Loki. Anyway," I draw out the word. "What's for breakfast." At this almost everyone in the room laughs. "Hey I ain't joking I feel like I haven't eaten in two weeks. Do all of you want me to starve to death. Oh how horrible of you."

All of their laughter cuts off instantly at my joke. "I'll make you some waffles." I hear Steve say as he rushes into the kitchen to prepare me food. Ha I can't believe they actually thought I would think that about them.

"That wasn't very nice my queen." Whatever it was funny. I think to myself. "As much as I agree with that I belive it still wasn't right." How did he- "I can read your mind."

I pause for a second to think about this before a giant grin crosses my face. "COOL!!!!!"

"That wasn't the reaction I was expecting. I was worried you might find it an invasion of your privacy."

"Nah, this is awesome. Can you read other people's mind too?" I ask him as excitement and plans flood my mind.