9

Steve's POV:
I still could believe it. My soulmate was in my arms, well lap. Her fur is so soft it's like touching a cloud.

In the background I can still hear Peter trying to convince Tony to let him stay before eventually giving in and going home. Me and Bucky just stay silent enjoying being by our mate. When she shifts back I plan to ask her why she growls when people come near her, there seems to be something bigger to it.

"So," Tony begins snapping me out of my thoughts as he sits on the other sofa with a drink in his hand. "Where's she gonna sleep?" At that me and Bucky both freeze. He's right it's not exactly like we can ask her I mean she's asleep. "I'm quite happy to let her share my bed."

"No." Me and Bucky say in unison. "She can stay in the spare bedroom for now." I continue. It wouldn't be right to have her beside one of us because 1 we'll never agree on who and 2 it's not right for her.

"Always a gentleman aren't you capsicle. Alright lets put her in bed then." Tony says as he gets up. I gently pick her up and walk to the spare bedroom with the others following behind.

Once we reach the room Bucky pulls back the covers as i place her on the bed. We keep the light off and the door open so that she can get out before we all head in separate directions.

Charlina's POV:
I'm awoken the next morning to the smell of food. I eyes flash open as I move to get up but I feel a heavy weight on me. I sniff at it and realise it is a duvet from a bed and remember last night. One of my mates must have put me in here.

I sniff the sheets again and don't smell anything other than myself or cleaning products so it must be a spare room.

I knock the sheets off my body and get to my feet. I walk in the direction I smell the food and trying and find the door. When I do I notice that it is wide open making me let out a happy bark.

I follow the scent of food down a few hallways and stop when I sense several presences in one room. I bark twice to get their attention. I hear 5 voices speak at once.

"Morning babe." ~Tony
"Morning love." ~Steve
"Morning beautiful."~ Sam
"Morning Lina."~ Bruce
"Morning sweetheart."~Bucky.

I let out a wolfie chuckle and walk towards the scent of food. "Sleep well?" I hear Steve ask from my left. I turn in his direction and bark twice making them all chuckle.

"Hungry?" I hear Sam ask before I sense his palm confront of me. I sniff it before nuzzling into his palm. I smell pancakes and bacon in the air and let out a 2 loud barks. I hear them all chuckle.

I sense a plate being placed in front of me and sniff the food. I grab one of the pancakes and though it up before catching it in my mouth making them all laugh. The rest of breakfast was spent like that.

Once were done Tony and Bruce tell me they are going to their lab and Steve and Bucky are going to grain so I am left with Sam. He puts on the tv and I sit curled up on his lap with his hand brushing though my fur.

"Hey beautiful." He pauses as I turn my head in his direction away from the tv. "Would you like to know something interesting?" I bark at him twice. "Hey Jarvis, say hello."

I'm confused on who he is talking to as I cannot sense anyone else so when I hear a voice I jump up and growl spinning around trying to find them. "Hello miss Delude, I am Jarvis. Please don't worry I am the AI system for the Avengers tower. I was built by Mr Stark before the Avengers began."

At his words I sigh in relief and lay down on the floor. I hear Sam chuckle behind me and I playfully growl up at him.

I hear footsteps and sense Bruce and Tony coming into the room. I jump up and run over to them having missed them. Tony picks me up as Bruce strokes my head gently. "Have a good day babe?" I bark twice making everyone in the room chuckle. Tony walks over and sits on the sofa with me on his lap. "I see you've met Jarvis." He chuckles.

"Yes Mr Stark, Miss Delude became a bit nervous having not sensed me in the room but was fine after I told her I am an AI." I hear them all chuckle this is soon joined by two more voices as Steve and Bruce wall into the room. I stand up and bark at them.

"Have a good day love?" Steve asks and I bark at him twice. They sit down and talk to each other as I just sit down and listen.

I hear the elevator chime and sense Peter quick walking in. I jump up from the sofa and run over to him..i pause about two feet away as Peter holds out his hand. I quickly lick it and feel Peter pick me up. I snuggle into his chest as he sits down in an armchair.

"I told everyone you were sick and I got the work you missed." He says as he strokes me. I growl jokingly which turns into a soft Pur as we relax. "Anyway shouldn't we tell the others?" I hear him ask making my ears perk up.

"Can't we just have have to ourselves for at least a small time." Tony says making me let out a wolfie chuckle.

"Loki and Thor are in Asgard. Clint, Natasha, Wanda and Pierto are on a mission."

"So then why don't we tell Dr Strange."

"No need I already know."