4

I woke up to my Alexa  blaring an alarm at me. I groaned and rolled over, not wanting to get out of my comfortable warm bed. However as I didn't turn it off it just hot louder and louder until I couldn't ignore it.

I groan and get off my bed, "Alex's turn off my alarm." Almost instantly the deafening sound stops and I sigh in relief. I quickly have a shower and get dressed in a identical outfit as the day before except this time my crop top is purple. I decide to curl my hair afterwards because I mean it's my first day and first impressions are everything.

Once I'm done I go downstairs and have sausages, hashbrown, scrambled egg, beans and toast with an orange juice. I finish it all up quickly and then to my parents. "Muuuuum, can you do my make-up please."

I hear them both chuckle before my mum replies, "Sure darling." I smile and jump up.

"I've got to get to work, have a good day at school." He misses my forehead moments later and I soon hear the door shut and the car start.

I turn to my mum and she grabs my wrist and guides me to the bathroom. She sits me down and begins working. "What does it look like?" I ask and hear her chuckle.

"I've given up a light purple eye shadow with a silver winged eye liner and pink lips to match your hair. You look beautiful Charlie." My smile widens, showing my teeth.

Once were done we get out and head to the car. We stop by a starbucks on the way and i get a caramel iced latte. When we arrive at the school it's surprisingly quiet. I turn to my mum questioningly. "They're all in an assembly remember." I nod and turn back in the direction of the school. "Do you remember the way to the office?" I nod and get out the car. "Have a good day darling I'll be back to pick you up later."

"Will do, bye mum." I shout over my shoulder as I'm already heading into the school. The walk to the head teachers office is short and I'm greeted by the Secretary, Mrs Oniel. She was a nice woman who I believe is on the old side.

"Hi sweetie, Mr Andrews is leading the assembly with the rest of the school. You can just wait in his office for when he's done." I nod and sit in one of the comfortable chairs drinking my iced latte.

I was getting a bit bored when I decided to pull out my headphones to listen to some music when I felt an itching on the right side of my ribs. I began scratching at it furiously but it soon turned into a burning feeling. After that I realised what was happening. My soulmate is here and heading this way.

Peter's POV:
I woke up late today so I had to rush and only grabbed a piece of toast for breakfast. Normally being late wouldn't matter too much but today we had an assembly and attendance is mandatory.

I ran to school met Ned by our lockers only slightly out of breath. "Hey Peter, why are you so out of breath?" My best friend asked I just shook my head as we started towards the main hall for the assembly. "What do you think this is gonna be about?"

"I have no idea Ned." I state honestly curious about today's assembly. I had a good feeling about today even with almost being late.

We headed into the hall and took our seats as other students filed in. Eventually the entire hall was full and complete with loads of voices. I watched as Mr Andrews soon walked on stage and the entire hall went quiet.

"Hello everyone, I hope you had a good weekend. We have a new student going us today, her name is Charlina Arianna Delude." A new student? I don't understand why we would have an assembly about a new student at least not until I've heard his next statement. "Miss Delude is unable to see so I would like it for everyone to try and be nice to her and as you know we have a no bullying policy but if anyone does so to miss Delude it will not be suspension but expulsion they recieve. Thankyou enjoy the rest of your day." With that he walks off stage.

We all begin to file out of the hall wondering about the Charlina girl. When we exit I notice Mr Andrews standing by the door. I look at Ned with a questioning gaze but he just shrugs. "Mr Parker, please come with me." He says before turning in the direction of his office. I follow quickly after him.

As we vet closer my wrist starts to itch but I ignore it and listen to Mr Andrews. "Mr Parker, I've chosen you to be miss Deludes guide while at school. She will have the same timetable as you and I expect you to stay with her from the beginning of the school day until the end. Is this alright?"

"Um, yeah sure." I say as I continue scratching at my wrist which has started to burn. It takes me a few more moments to register that it's my soulmarks that's burning. I look down to see it glowing slightly and my head quickly snaps up when the doors open and i meet the most amazing pair of eyes.