𓂀 𝕀𝕍 𓂀

Harry was seen reading a book on a swing at a park near the orphanage. It was a tree swing, not one connected to the actual playground.

With him was Tom. To say Harry was surprised when Tom decided to join him would be an understatement. Tom sat, leaning on a tree beside Harry, but he also had a book.

They sat there in silence for an hour before Tom spoke up.

"Do you believe them when they say I'm a freak?" Harry looked up from his book to look at him. Tom was staring right back.

Harry shook his head no.

"Why?" Tom's eyes narrowed at him.

Harry just blinked at him. He put the book on his lap and signed. Why would I consider you a freak?<

"I can do things others can't, like what they told you. I'm more special than anyone in the orphanage." Tom was looking at him with a bit of nervousness in his eyes, but he was trying to hide it.

Harry got off the swing elegantly as he went over and sat beside Riddle at the tree.

>can I see?< Harty asked. He already knew about magic and all, but he wanted to see just how much control he had of his when he was a kid.

Tom seemed surprised, but his eyes lit up, and he slowly nodded. He, too, put down his book and looked around. His eyes landed on a pile of leaves.

Harry watched in awe as the leaves started to float and dance around them, taking the forms of different animals like a deer, cat, shark, and, of course, a snake.

He could feel the glee radiating off of Tom as Tom watched him smile at the leaf animals.

After a little bit, Tom put the leaves back into the pile and looked back at Harry.

That was amazing!< Harry signed to him.

He saw toms lips twitch as he held back a smile.

He stood up and helped Harry up. Even if he was only 6, he was a few inches taller than Harry. Or Harry was just smaller than the average.

"It's getting late. We should get back to the orphanage," Tom said, pulling him with him after they got their books.

_____

The two were walking over to the eating room for lunch. After what happened at the park, Tom and Harry (cough Jerry cough) had mentally decided to stick together

Harry was curious about him. He knew he was not yet voldemort, but Tom riddle. He also knew that he was getting more twitchy the more he held back his sanity. Well, not Tom but himself. Who wouldn't when they spent more than a centennial in Azkaban?

He wanted blood on his hands. And he wanted it soon. He was trying to figure out how he would do it, though.

They got their food and sat down at a table in the back away from everyone else. Sadly, they couldn't have a peaceful lunch because Billy came marching over.

"Hadrian, didn't I tell you already? You should stay away from that freak, or he will hurt you!" Billy suddenly grabbed his arm and yanked him up. The sudden action brought back unwanted memories, causing the fear to show on his face.

Tom didn't seem to like that at all. All of a sudden, Billys arm disappeared. He let out a blood curdling scream as Harry went over behind Tom.

All the kids were looking in horror. Soon, the arm re appeared just as Mrs. Coles trutted in.

"What's going on here?" She said, walking over to them.

"THAT FREAK TRIED TO KILL ME, SEE HE TOOK MY ARM," he said . Mrs. Cole looked at his arm to see it was fine.

She sighed. "Just because you are jealous that Hadrian is staying in toms room doesn't mean you should make fake accusing's." She huffed and walked off as Billy started to throw a fit.

Harry and Tom went back to their room, sitting on Tom's bed.

"Do you think there are more people like me out there?" Tom said to Harry.

>yes< Harry replied.

"How do we know?"

We just will.< Tom looked at Harry, confused. Harry just smiled and took out his quill and diary.

Harry saw the desperation on Tom's face as he thought and decided now was the time for some accidental magic.

He sniffles, then sneezed as a crack was heard and ended up on the other side of the room.

Tom stared at him in shock.

>ow< Harry signed sitting up.

Tom walked over to him and helped him up.

"Well, what a coincidence." He said in awe.

>so I get to be special like tom!< Harry signed.

Tom smiled and nodded.