𓂀 𝕍 𓂀

Timeskip when it's Tom's birthday. He's is 11, and Harry is 10.

______

Harry was curled up on Tom's side, staring at the clock. It was currently 11:55 and 5 minutes before Tom's birthday. Harry had made something special for him, but of course, he put a few charms here and there.

As the clock struck 12, Harry smiled and turned to Tom, nudging him. Tom looked at him, closing his book. He had gotten used to him, and Harry was waiting all night for each other's birthdays. They celebrated together every time. They didn't want anyone else to spend it with anyway.

Happy birthday, tom!< Harry signed before quickly getting up. He climbed onto his bunk and came back down, holding a small black leather box.

Tom smiled at Harry as Harry gave him the box before sitting next to him again.

Tom opened the box and looked at the necklace inside with awe.

"Where did you get this harry?" He asked, carefully taking the necklace out of the box

I made it for you! I found a book in different ways to melt things, and I found one where I could use the heat from blue fire to melt it! It took a few tries, but I made the shape and left an opening so I could put the burnt sticks in it! And the moon in it is made out of a rose petal! I found a chain and washed it too!<

Tom smiled and put it on before hugging the boy.

"I'm not even going to ask how you got your hands on blue fire, Harry," he said. Harry let out a small giggle and nuzzled into his shoulder .

___

The two were laying down in Tom's bunk. As Tom was already fast asleep, Harry was still up thinking. Him and Tom had gotten closer each passing year to the point that they never were seen without each other close by. Harry was happy with his little life so far, but He knew of the events that would come soon.

He wasn't scared of dying because he would just be brought right back. But it would give him memories of the war due to the noise. That scared him. He would also be all alone during the start of the bombings. It would also make Tom freak out when he heard about it.

Harry yawned and moved his head to be right where Tom's heartbeat was. He smiled and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

_____

It was currently 11 a.m., and Harry and Tom were outside. Tom was reading a book while sitting at his tree. Every few seconds, he would look up to check on Harry. Harry, on the other hand, was collecting small flowers or rocks. Anything nice he could find for his crafts.

Crafts had been his way to gain sanity. And right now, he needed it because he knew a certain old coot would be coming soon. Just as Harry predicted, Miss Cole came out and called them in saying that someone was here for Tom.

Harry quickly put the last leaf in his basket and scurried over to Tom, who was waiting for him. They walked over to their room as Tom opened the door.

Inside, a younger version of Dumbledore stood in the middle of the room, looking around.

Tom felt Harry tense up and clutch onto his arm. It made him cautious. Harry had always been a unique one. Knowing danger when he sees it. Knowing things he shouldn't know. Tom was still trying to figure out just what the words in his diary meant as well. So, he knew if Harry felt threatened, he would have to be on edge.

"Who are you?" Tom spoke in a cold voice, moving his body a bit more in front of Harry in a protective manner.

Dumbledore looked at him and smiled.

"Hello, my boy! I am Albus Dumbledore, the Headmaster's assistant of Hogwarts witchcraft and Wizardry and the transfiguration teacher. I am here to give you your acceptance letter and take you shopping for school supplies, " Dumbledores' eyes twinkled as he made sure he had a good grandfather facade up.

Tom felt Harry nudge him a bit and looked at him.

Harry quickly signed the fact >facade< to Tom.

Tom turned back around. He stepped into the room with Harry, closing the door behind him.

"How do I know you're like us?" Tom said. The coldness does not leave his voice.

Dumblfuck looked around before setting harrys basket aflame. Harry quickly dropped it and hugged Tom's side.

Tom snarled at the old coot.

"What the hell!"

Albus put the fire back out as Harry checked the things inside and the basket. They were all perfectly fine. Harry wasted no time on climbing to his bunk with his basked and hiding away in the shadows.

"Now, my boy, I've heard what you have done to the other kids with your magic. It is not the kind of behavior allowed at the school, so I will see none of that." Tom glared at the albus and glanced at Harry. His eyes softened as he saw Harry Peek his head out of the shadow's a bit.

"Now, my boy, we should get going to get your school supplies." Albus said happily. Tom warily nodded and motioned for Harry to come.

"Sorry, my boy, but he is not supposed to come -" he was cut off with Tom's icy voice.

"He is coming." Harry went into Tom's arms hiding away. He wanted to strangle this old coot.

He sighed. "very well then my boy, let's get going."