𓂀 𝕍𝕀 𓂀

"Hello my boys! So your name is  Hadrain right?" Albus said bending on one knee infront of Harry who had a oversized jacket on. They were currently waiting for tom to get his jacket.

Harry just shyly nodded, on the outside he looked shy and oblivious but on the inside he wanted to gut the man.

"I apologize for earlier, I didn't mean to scare you." He said with a grandfatherly smile. Harry shifted on his feet stareing at him.

"You know, you would make a amazing Hufflepuff! Or even better, a griffoindor!" He said.

Harry could feel his blood boil. Harry put his head to the side like a confused puppy.

Albus just chuckled.

"So when did you and Tom meet?" He asked again.

Harry stayed silent and just blinked at him.

Soon Tom came out and saw the 2.

"Whats going on?" He asked. Harry looked at him and smiled a big smile as he went and hugged Tom who smile at him.

" I was just talking to your little friend, but he seems to shy to answer me" albus said.

Tim huffed.

"He's mute, that'd why" Tom said holding Harry's hand and adjusting his jacket.

"Oh" albus's face fell but smile again none the less.

"Well we should get going now!" The 2 followed him out the door and walked a while until they reached a bar called the leaky cauldron.

Albus nodded to the bartender who nodded back and led the 2 boys to a wall.

Harry remembered his first time seeing the wall and thinking this was all some joke.

Albus used his wand to tap the bricks as the wall opened. Tom looked a bit agape bit hid it well, Harry on the other hand didn't make any reaction at all. He was already used to this. They walked around a bit as Tom pulled back out his acceptance letter.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster:  Armando Dippet

Dear Mr. T. Riddle.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours Sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore

Deputy Headmaster

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Uniform

First Year Students Will Require:

Three sets of plain work robes (black)

One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags

Course Books

All students should have a copy of ear of the following: