𓂀 𝕏𝕀𝕍 𓂀

Harry and Tom were laying on the bed in each other's embrace. Missing the feeling of their magic swirling together. Sadly there moment was ruined when an alarm started to blare. Harry quickly shot up startling Tom. Quickly making sure their most important items were either in a small bag with them or protected in a barrier under the floorboards that Harry made. Draco clung to his neck as harry grabbed Tom's hand pulling him out the door.

"Hadrian?!" Tom said startled. Harry sent him a small looked and quickly ran with Tom out of the orphanage and followed a crowd of people. Easily slipping through small gaps they made it to the bomb shelter where they huddled in the corner grasping onto each other.

"Bombings.."Tom muttered looking around. He pulled Harry closer as if he would be able to protect him if the roof came crashing down.

Harry was not worried back when the Bombings started. But now that his Tom was here, Tom had a chance of dying. Harry knew that his magic would make sure they would heal quickly if they were injured but Harry knew not of what would happen to Tom.

The shelter shook as loud explosions could be heard above.  Sadly all they could do was wait. Wait for the bombs to stop.

_____

Harry and Tom slowly and cautiously walked back to the orphanage. They had been stuck in the shelter for at least 6 hours before it was safe for them to leave.

Tom let out a relieved Breath as the 2 made it back to their room.

What a hell of a few months this would be.
_____

Harry was vibrating as he waited for tom to finish putting on his shoes. There were only 2 weeks left until Hogwarts started. Harry was excited to go back to Diagon Alley. Tom needed some new supplies for school, and he needed a trunk. He was also planning on getting a few new books.

"Calm down Hadrian, I'm almost done," Tom said chuckling as he pulled his coat on.

Harty just giggled as he followed Tom downstairs. They did their normal route to the leaky cauldron and quickly made their way into Diagon Alley. They went and got Tom's things first, ink, quills, his new school books, scrolls, stuff like that.

After that, the 2 went to get Harry's trunk. Tom waited patiently as harry looked around analyzing each charm or other things that had been placed on the trunks. Finally finding one Harry smiled. Analyzing it, it had an unlimited library and an expanded compartment. It had a shelf for Potions and other things. It also had secret pockets that expanded and a personal voice password lock. It had security charms on it. Harry thought it was perfect. But of course, he would put a few things on it to ensure it stay securely locked and couldn't be opened by others.

After paying for it Harty almost sprinted to Knockturn Alley if it hadn't been for the fact Tom was holding onto his hood like a leash. The 2 made their way to a library in Knockturn before Tom let harry go wonder.

It took them 40 minutes to get everything. Or more like Harry to get everything. Tom couldn't say he was surprised by Harry's choices in books. Like he always said. Harry was special. He had books on runes, resurrections, dark creatures both extinct and alive, a series called Black, the book of forbidden knowledge, superstition charms and divination, Spells of destruction, Diabolico 1 and 2. There were many more but those caught his eye the most. Other than dark rare books he had a lot of books on creatures, nature, and a few on shadows. After paying Harty carefully put them in his trunk library before the 2 headed back to the orphanage.