𓂀 𝕏𝕀𝕏 𓂀

"Have fun, Hadrian. I'll see you at lunch," Tom said, kissing his head before heading to his class. Harry followed the other first-year Slytherins as they made their way to charms.

He sat next to hades, who smiled at him. He looked at the front and was not all surprised to see Filius Flitwick as the charms professor again. He knew that he had taught for a long time. Besides, he looked so much younger than the last time Harry saw him.

_________

Harry walked down the hall with hades when Newt came up to him. He turned to him and smiled.

"Hello Peverell, it's nice to finally meet you in person," he said. Harry remembered that he had never met Newt in person, but he was there with luna when the mirror called. That's how he knew about Newt in the first place.

Newt looked at hades and waved. "And hello Hades, it's nice to meet you." hades gave him a small wave. He was confused about what was happening.

Harry giggled and gently grabbed both of their hands before pulling them with him to class. He didn't want to be late for divination.

The 3 sat together and started some small talk. Newt and Harry were helping hades to understand more English words and how to say them. The other Slytherin and Hufflepuffs had watched them for a bit before hesitantly starting conversations with each other. After a while, the Slytherin and Hufflepuffs seemed to be getting along as some laughed at jokes; some were going over some magic theory, and others were having different conversations about what their houses were like.

Harry was happy that they were getting along. It would be the start of ending the house rivalry.

_____

Harry was in awe at some of the old teachers. But he is pretty sure that's because they have more to teach that wasn't banned.

His divination teacher ended up being Firenze. He was the centaur that saved him in the forbidden forest.

His teacher for Arithmancy was Septima Vector. He remembered seeing her as Harry, potter. But he didn't see her much due to the fact he didn't take her class. Harry had to admit that she was a beautiful woman. She had long, straight black hair that curved at the end. She had pale sharp features and a small pointed nose.

His Herbology teacher was Herbert Beery. He had brown curled hair and light skin, dark brown eyes, and a dramatic attitude. Harry had to say he might be his favorite teacher so far. He was funny, dramatic, sarcastic, and didn't pick favorites.

Harry, Newt, and Azure (hades insisted he called him) walked to the great hall talking about their classes. As they entered the great hall, Harry immediately spotted Tom, who noticed him, too.

They all sat down and filled their plates.  Harry then turned to Tom.

Hey Tom, what subjects are there, you told me something about ritual classes but I haven't seen one?< Harry signed.

Tom, let out a sigh.

"The ritual classes were removed this year. Along with treating dark creatures and soul magic classes. They were considered too dark, and with the help of the ministry, Dumbledore had them removed. The only ones with dark magic left are Ancient Runes, dark arts, and small tutor class elements.  There is a chance that dark arts and elements will be gone between next year or the 5th year. But, I know that ancient runes can not be removed but can have the lessons limited." Tom said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

Harry let a frown appear on his face. Before anything else could be said, owls swooped into the hall along with phoebe, who landed right between Harry and Tom.

She dropped a letter in front of Harry and let out an annoyed sound as she stared at the letter.

Harry picked it up as his eyes narrowed. He felt some compulsions trying to take place. Harry glared at the letter and opened it. He wasn't surprised at what he saw.

'Hadrian, my boy, will you meet me in my office for some tea? I would like to talk,

My office is beside the Transfiguration classroom.

- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore'

Harry sneered at the paper, catching Tom's eye. He handed him the letter as he read over it. He clicked his tongue and glared at the letter.

Harry shook his head and went back to eating. Tom and Harry shared their time in the classes, and Tom especially shared some hidden rooms he had found.

After lunch, Harry reluctantly went to Albus's office. As harry gently knocked on the door putting on his innocent face, many ways to torture the old goat ran through his head.

The door opened as the old fool smiled down at him and let him in. He had closed the door behind him as Harry sat down on a chair in front of his desk. Albus sat on the other end as he put on his grandfatherly smile.

"Now Hadrian my boy, I wanted to know how classes have been so far" he asked.

>they have been wonderful professor< Harry signed back.

"Now now Hadrian, it is rude not to answer when spoken to," he said. A small glint showed in his already sparkling eyes. Harry clenched his fists from under the table. His face formed a look of discomfort as he stared back at Albus who still had that sickeningly grandfather smile.

Harry raised his hands and made an x shape with his fingers in front of his mouth.

"Hadrian, this is very rude. You should answer when spoken to. I have no choice but to deduct 5 points from Slytherin" Harry's frown deepened. He couldn't speak. Not to him. Never to him. Animals were fine. People should never be trusted. There were some exceptions. He was not one of them.

Harry was starting to panic. His hands trembled as Albus kept going off on his speech. But no matter what he said Harry would not budge.

After 30 minutes of being ridiculed Albus finally let him go. But not after taking 10 more points from Slytherin.

Harry had walked slowly for a bit. The insults had reminded him of both the Dursleys and his 'parents'. After a few seconds, small tarts ran down his face as he quickly made his way back to the Slytherin dormitories.

As he turned a corner he bumped into someone and stumbled back.

"Hadrian?" Harry looked up to see Azure staring at him with wide eyes.

"Hadrien ! Pourquoi pleures-tu? viens retournons dans notre chambre" (Hadrian! Why are you crying? come let's go back to our room)

Harry nodded and held onto his outstretched hand. He guided Harry inside. The noises of the other Slytherins quieted to a hush as harry and Azure was noticed.

"Hadrian?!" Harry looked over to see Tom quickly standing from where he had been sitting and made his way over to them.

Sorry, I'm in the middle of exams. I also need some ideas.