𓂀 𝕍𝕀𝕀 𓂀

"My father is alive? He's been alive all this time!" Harry looked at Tom, who was seething.

Tom was gripping the paper as he stared at it. Griphook gave Harry a small look before talking.

"Would you two like to enter your Vaults?" He said.

Tom snapped out of his daydreaming and looked at Griphook, nodding.

They went into the carts that took them to their Vaults.

Griphook then handed Harry and Tom a small bag. They went into their opposite Vaults and got some money before quickly leaving.

They said their goodbyes to Griphook and left.

"We should get our uniforms," Tom said, taking harrys hand and leading him through the crowds. They were able to find Madam malkin's robes for all occasions and went inside.

Bla bla black. she took their measurements and told them to come back for their robes later.

They went around the shops for a while before ending at the wand shop. Before Tom could enter, Harry held him back. Tom looked at him curiously as Harry pulled him away from the shop and down a dark alley.

"Hadrain? Where are we going?" Harry just looked back at Tom and smiled as he stopped in front of another place.

They walked in as a woman was waiting for them with small items in front of her.

"I've been expecting you 2! Come come, pick 3 items that call to you the most!" She said as they went over to the items.

She pointed them all out to them as she talked.

"Unicorns hair, unicorn blood, dementor cloak, piece of the resurrection stone, Shadow dust, basilisk venom, basilisk scale, and dementor's heartstring, don't ask how I got these!" She smiled.

Harry went first and looked at them all. Tom was watching him do so. Harry then picked the dementor's heartstring, Shadow dust, and the piece of the resurrection stone.

"Eek!! Those are some interesting items! I'll get to making your wand right away, hun. Tell me when yall are ready for his wand, too!" She said, picking up the items.

She went to the back as Tom moved forward, looking at them all. He took a deep breath and reached out for the basilisk venom, dementor cloak, and unicorn blood.

Tom then called the lady back, who was just as exited as before. She told them they could sit in the waiting lounge and that their wands would be done in an hour.

They went over to the lounge as Harry put his stuff by Tom.

>I'll be right back, stay here< without waiting for a reply. Harry left the lounge and the store as he walked through the alley.

He got weird looks from others, but Harry didn't care. They only seemed to leave him alone because of the insane glint in his eyes. Harry stopped at another shop and walked in. He saw many animals of different sorts and went to the snake section. There were a few snakes, but Harry went to the back where the neglected snakes were. There were only 2, though the other seemed to already be sold.