𓂀 𝕏𝕍𝕀 𓂀

Most of the ride to Hogwarts was silent. Mostly because Harry had fallen asleep and Tom promised to kill them in a very painful death if they woke him up.

As they were almost at Hogwarts Tom carefully woke Harry up. He helped him get his trunk so they could change into their robes.

Draco popped out of his trunk and looked around. Harry had been able to make a small resting place for Draco in his trunk so he could always hide there.

He ducked back into the trunk after Harry got his robes.

_______

Harry clung to Tom for dear life. Sure he was excited to get sorted but he forgot that Tom would be going a different way to Hogwarts.

Tom was carefully comforting him as Harry stared up at him with teary eyes.

Yes, he was 160 something years old. But he never exactly got a childhood so give him a break.

"Hadrian, I promise I'll see you soon. This won't take too long, then we can be together again ok?" Tom said. Harry looked hesitant but nodded letting go. Tom smiled and waved goodbye as the 2 went opposite ways.

The boat ride was pleasant for the fact that most of the creatures wandered around Harry's boat. Harry rode the boat with Newt Scamander, Ambani Carrow, Ella Max, and Sam Cartagon. He knew one of them, but the others weren't very familiar. he remembered that Newt was Luna's grandfather-in-law and he wrote fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them.

Cartagon was a muggle-born wizard with a small family. They were a part of the order of the Phoenix if he remembered right

Ella Max was one of the only known purebloods of the Max bloodline. That's all he knew about her.

And Ambani Carrow was also a pureblood. He was a death eater and had 2 sons. One had betrayed him ending up in his death. His other son that was a death eater died during the war.

Harry and the other first-years gathered at the entrance of the main hall. As they waited for fumbledore Harry looked around at the other students. He met eyes with Newt who smiled at him and waved. Harry shyly waved back.

When Albus came Harry was eternally sneering at the man. He made the same kind of speech as McGonagall did but of course, praised Gryffindor and insulted Slytherins in subtle ways. Yet still noticeable.

They were led into the hall as the other student around started watching them. Harry looked around until he met eyes with Tom. He gave an encouraging smile that went away before anyone could notice it was ever there.

Harry smiled to himself as he looked around the front tables. There were more teachers than there used to be. Though after a second it made sense, Harry almost forgot that Dumbledore had removed many subjects when he became Headmaster. Now that he thought of it, it was around the time that he was able to get rid of a few. He would have to ask about the subjects later.

His train of thought was cut off when his name was called.

"Hadrian Peverell"

Harry kept his head down but made sure to put enough grace in his steps. He sat down on the stool and looked up a bit. He met eyes with Tom and Newt. Harry's eyes narrowed a bit.

Newt had a knowing look in his eyes. It held understanding and forbidden knowledge. It was as if he knew Harry was not from this time. As the hat was placed on his head a familiar voice rang out.

"What is this? A time traveler, the master of death! Oh, this is exciting. So very interesting"

Harry stiffened.

"Don't worry young lord, I will not tell anyone. Now let's see, brave very brave but that households nothing for you, smart and holding much knowledge. Oh, Ravenclaw would be per- wait no. You are much too great for that, hmmm let's see. Loyal, yes very loyal, also cunning, HAH a past snake in lions skin. Slytherin is perfect for you. But now. Now things have changed. Hufflepuff yes. Oh, this is challenging, what to choose. What to choose. Hufflepuff or Slytherin. I have made my decision."

Harry held his breath. Not even he knew where he would end up now.

"It atta be,

HUFFLEPUFF"

The Hufflepuff table cheered and the others clapped politely but before he could take the hat off they spoke up.

"And...SLYTHERIN"

The hall was silent. Everyone watched as his tie changed to yellow and emerald green.

Everyone was in shock. Even the teachers.