Chapter Three

{No One's POV}

"Um... let me think how to explain it......" Julie's voice trailed off. "I'll go ask master about it!" she said as Ed immediately followed.

"Are Ed and Julie always together?" Lucy asked Mirajane. "Yup, they are very close. Practically inseparable!" Mira explained. Quickly, the pair came back to the group.

"Okay, I now have permission to tell you guys." Julie stated. Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, and Juvia leaned a bit closer to hear the girl out.

"As you may not know, I control a one of a kind magic known as the Four Souls Magic. It is only passed down to certain people for a specific mission." Julie calmly explained.

"What is that mission?" they all asked.

"That I won't tell you!" she exclaimed with a mocking smile.

"I'll get you!" the group said in unison.

"Hey wait, what is Ed's magic?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, I am a sky dragon slayer, and I also learned to use Archive." he answered.

Suddenly, Master Makarov had an announcement to make. Everyone watched attentively to the old man.

"Listen up you guys. Our Julie and Ed will now be able to stay at Fairy Tail once again." Everyone cheered for the news. It has been a long time since they left the guild for a mission.

Meanwhile, Mira was with the kids, smirking mischievously. "I guess we can start mission Natsu with Lucy-chan, right Mira-nee?" Julie told Mira.

__________________________

Sorry for no characters POVs!!! I promise there will be in the next chapter!!!!!