Chapter 11:

{Ed's POV}

While we were waiting in the room, some of us were getting tired. I watched as Gray and Juvia were absent-mindedly cuddled together and Natsu with Lucy were already sound asleep.

Erza and Jellal were just sleeping while in each others' arms! Gajeel quickly fell asleep as Levy was resting beside his arm. I knew Julie would be happy if she was seeing this now! I guess I should take pictures for future purposes!!

"Hey Rose, can you help me take photos of the couples?!" I whispered excitedly. She quickly nodded with a smile as I handed her a camera while I had another. We quietly took some pictures and say down once we were done taking dozens of each couple! We softly laughed as we talked about their reactions once they woke up.

A nurse came up to us and told us that Julie finally woke up. I was happy as me and Rose woke up everyone else. They were blushing furiously like Erza's hair as we walked to Julie's room. We finally calmed down and prepared for how she might seem if she was hurt badly. Personally, I just can't imagine her being beat up. Actually, she gives out the beatings, just as tough as Erza.

I openers the door to see Julie smile widely as she exclaimed, "Hi everyone! I hope you guys at least rested well!!" I smirked as the others stammered nervously. Julie just tilted her head innocently, not knowing what me and Rose witnessed.

"Well, did you get your memories back?" Erza said in a soft and soothing voice. She knew it was a strong subject, but we all needed to know. Julie nodded as she grinned.

"It turns out, I used to be friends with Rose in my early childhood." she replied happily.

"Also, I remember my parents died because of someone who now rules the kingdom." she told us. We stood there silently, looking at her. She is still brave after all that happened!

"And one more thing!" she exclaimed. We all leaned in to listen.

"I'm the princess of this kingdom!" The informed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What?!
__________________________

Hehe... Hope you enjoyed!! 😋