Chapter 6: Op. NaLu Behind The Scenes

{Julie's POV} (During Their Date)

As we three were witnessing the long awaited moment of their first date, I felt the presence of a dark magic aura.

Suddenly, I felt a light hand on my shoulder. "You sense the energy too, right?" Ed and Mira-nee confirmed with me.

Oh, well this is going to be fun! I have been waiting for an opponent to challenge. Also, I need to keep enemies away from my two best friends' date!

{Mira's POV}

As much as I wanted to see my NaLu ship sail, I also want to see Julie's magic in action, since I haven't seen it! Besides, I know that after this date, NaLu will become official!

So, we quietly ran towards the source of the dark magic. I was excited to see how well she fights, considering she is our S-Class Mage now!

~Time Skip by chocolate!!~

{General POV}
As they reach a large opening, a man stood in front if them.

"Why are you here? I wanted to fight with someone strong like Salamander, but it's just a young girl with her friends." he scoffed at the sight of Julie, Mira, and Ed.

"He's busy with something more important than beating your sorry ass!" Julie shot back. She got really angered and gave a death glare at the man.

"You just angered her, well now your death sentence has been made!" Ed told him mockingly.

Julie chanted a few ancient words with her eyes closed and glowed in a golden light. The man was running towards her, but she dodged. Suddenly, four souls stood before her. Mira's eyes widened in shock as she saw them. The first one was a dragon-like person, warrior with armor, ice maker, and celestial spirit summoner. All of then went into Julie and a sword appeared in her hand. With one swing, the fight was over. There was no blood, but her opponent was wailing in pain.

"Yay, I won!" Julie exclaimed about her victory. Meanwhile, Mira was still with a dumbfounded look on her face.

__________________________

Comment please!!!☺️