Chapter 10: What About Julie?!

Please comment about my story!! I'm wanting some feed back here!!!! 😅

_________________________

{Lucy's POV}

Me and Natsu were cautiously walking through the path we chose in the labyrinth. Natsu smelled our surroundings and immediately put his arm protectively in front of me! I got a hold of my keys while Natsu held his fists with fire.

The enemy suddenly appeared and attempted to attack us. I summoned Loke to help us.

"Hey beautiful! What can your knight in shining armor do at your service?" Loke asked. I gave him a look of annoyance before I explained. "We need to defeat them, ok? Let's go!" I told him as we all went to attack.

{Natsu's POV}

I glared at Loke when he talked to Lucy. I guess I couldn't help it. After all, I am her boyfriend and I won't let anyone take her away from me! What is that feeling called, then? I think it's jelousy...

Lucy just gave an annoyed look at the celestial spirit. Way to go Luce! So, we started to battle and quickly won. Still, I was a bit suspicious about these people. I had a bad feeling at the bottom of my guts!!!

"Hey, I think we should interrogate them, ya know. Just in case for future references!" I told Lucy.

"Sure Natsu!" she said as she gave me her small smile that made my heart flutter. Wow, I really do love this girl! We both blushed as I explained what we should do. I guess Lucy changed me for the better, 'cuz now I can think up great ideas just like her!

"Hey you! What did ya want from us?! Who ordered you to do this?" I asked impatiently as I grabbed a man by the collar of his shirt and Lucy sweat dropped.

~At the Guild~

{General POV}

Carla, Happy, Romeo, and Wendy were all sitting at a table talking normally. "For the hundredth time, Happy, I don't want any fish!" Carla complained to the blue male Exceed. Happy pouted as he depressingly bit a small portion of his fish.

"Carla, you shouldn't be so harsh about it." Romeo told the other Exceed. Wendy nodded in agreement as Carla sighed. Suddenly, a sharp head ache hit Carla and she held her head in pain. Happy, Wendy, and Romeo noticed and tried to help. Though, it wasn't any ordinary head ache, it was a premonition.

It was a dark place and only one light was shining on a girl that seemed familiar. She was golden blonde and was next to a boy around the same age as her with dark brown hair, crying. She told him soothing words, along the lines of 'it's okay' and 'you're safe'. Suddenly, the girl vanished like the wind, slowly, like when a celestial spirit leaves. The boy didn't stop crying. In the end, the girl had a sad smile as a tear fell from her cheek.

Her eyes widened in shock. What would happen and who were they? Wendy snapped Carla out of her thoughts. "It was a prediction of the future, wasn't it?" Carla nodded slowly at her statement. She explained what she had seen to the group. Everyone's eyes widened with fear and shock.

~At the labyrinth~

{General POV}

Every pair was running through the labyrinth with the same thing in mind. They needed to protect Julie! All of them ran as fast as their legs could carry them. When they interrogated their enemies, they found out that their leader is in search of Julie and that the attacks were just to buy some time!

Still, they wanted to know why just her and what does it have to do with the kingdom of Marlen??

Finally, everyone reached the end of the labyrinth and saw Julie, Ed, and Rose. They were all relieved to see each other, but the others still felt uneasy. Once they walked out, a strange hooded man appeared in front of them. "Hello, Fairy Tail." the man said as he wickedly smiled. They all growled at him. Meanwhile, Julie was a bit puzzled about why the man smelled so familiar...

"What do you want?" Gray impatiently asked.

"I simply want to return a certain someone's memory back." he answered.

Everyone backed up from him. They took in what the man just told them. He was going to return Julie's memories! Still, how could they trust the hooded man?

"How would we know if ya lying to us just to get the girl?" Gajeel questioned.

All of a sudden, the man vanished, no, teleported somewhere. Quickly, he reappeared in front of Julie. Everything seemed like in slow motion. Everyone ran towards him but didn't reach in time. He chanted a few ancient words as his hands were on her and Julie started glowing. She began to scream in pain as the man quickly escaped.

The group stood near her as she fell to the ground, wailing in pain. They felt guilty about not being able to help her. The pairs held close to each other as Ed and Rose were quietly crying, seeing their best friend in so much agony.

Julie stopped her crying and passed out. Everyone hurried to her aid and checked to see if she was at least still alive. All her vitals were stable enough for her body to move and they all headed towards Marlen, with Rose leading them quickly to arrive at a hospital for mages.

~Time Skip to the Hospital~

{Rose's POV}

Once we arrived, we immediately received a room for Julie-chan. I just hope she's alright. A nurse lead us to a specific room and treatment was quickly brought. We all had to wait outside the room until her body was completely stable and she would be conscious again.

I wonder if the man did give Julie-chan her memories back. I really want her to remember me!!

{Julie's POV}

The room was dark, and I couldn't see much. This didn't make any sense! Where am I?! Just a second ago, I was in pain throughout my whole body! Well, I guess I just fainted and I'm overreacting here. Then, out of know where, a flash of a light appeared.

I then realized there was a newly born baby and it was a feeling of recalling a memory. Then, the images flashed forward to a little girl, around the age of 5 or 6, being taught magic by a dragon. The couple were looking proudly at the girl. They all went back to a castle, being greeted by a girl who looked a lot like Rose. Both girls played and got along together quite well. The next memory was a few month after that one. The place where they lived was in chaos. People in the castle were running for their lives as the intruders entered the largest room. By this point, I was crying without even realizing it. I was reliving something horrible! The people there were the couple that I had seen and looked like they were the king and queen!!! The intruders heartlessly slaughtered both of them and a man came up. "Now I'm the ruler of this kingdom!" he exclaimed. Still, the little girl escaped alive, but barely. I guess she is the heir to the throne! The last thing I saw was the little girl passing out, later being saved by a boy around her age. It was Ed!!!

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed!!