Chapter 12: At the Castle

{General POV}

After the shocking news of their friend, they quickly hugged her very tight!!! They all loved the fact that she finally had her memories back, after 9 long years. Julie promised to regain her full energy and immediately leave for their job. As soon as they all left, she fainted for using too much energy she regained from a short period of time. Still, the soft smile on her face didn't wear off.

Meanwhile, everyone else still worried for one thing. 'Would she stay to rule her kingdom, or go back to Fairy Tail?' The thought stayed in their minds until the next day.

~Time Skip to next day~

{Julie's POV}

"Ok guys we need a plan if we want to save everyone here!" I exclaimed as we all huddled near the entrance gates. They looked SOO old and discolored. They only had hospitals outside for travelers, but they can't go inside. Luckily, the guards were closed inside, according to Rose.

Everyone began to think for good ideas to get in without being caught. Finally, Natsu stood up and exclaimed, "Let's just beat all of them up!" We all sweat dropped at his outburst.

"Oh, I know what to do!! We could just let the guards take us as prisoners to go see their ruler and then fight them!" I suggested. Everyone nodded in approval as we marched to the old gates. Once we got there, we made only Gray, Juvia, Jellal, and Erza to be a distraction and we will follow them. After all, we can't afford all of us as bait!

The group suddenly started making complaints about random and not understandable things. Everyone around them gave them looks to say 'You are crazy!' That hurt every dragons slayers' ears, including myself! Still, everything went according to plan. Ed, Rose, Lucy, Nastu, Levy, Gajeel, and I were trailing close by. We were all surprised by how beautiful the kingdom seemed.

The sidewalks were lined with silver bricks and the path to the palace was made of diamonds. As we walked and got closer to the castle, two huge gates blocked our way. They were made out of iron and two dragon statues also made of iron seemed to be guarding the castle. The guards opened up and we saw a tremendously large palace. There were three towers on each side and a large one in the middle. Another pair of dragons guarded the entrance once again. These were made of gold, and looked like celestial dragons...

We all entered and immediately noticed that this was the throne room. At the very top of a small amount of stairs, a beautiful golden throne was placed with red cushions to be sat on. 'It seems this kingdom worships dragons.' I stated through telepathy to everyone. They smiled a bit as to say they have noticed that detail.

"Well hello there." a familiar voice called to us as the guards left, still not noticing our hidden presence. On cue, my group came out and my eyes grew wide in shock.

"It's you..." I said practically about to cry, not wanting to finish that sentence.

{Lucy's POV}

I saw that Julie wanted to cry. It frustrated me how she is about to break, but is trying to stay strong. I know she is doing her best, but what about the man in the throne?

"You killed my parents!" Julie exclaimed as she was trembling, not of fear, but anger. We all saw her giving off a strong devilish aura. Everyone, including the man at the throne, and me were shaking in fear of how much magic power she showed. Only Ed didn't seem fazed by this. I could only see him worried for his best friend.

Ed moved closer to her as everyone else backed off a bit. "Hey Julie, we are here to defeat him actually. So, please don't kill him, just beat him in a fight and that is all, ok?" Ed told his partner, who seemed to calm down by his words. She finally nodded in agreement as they both smiled.

"Back to business dude! I need to defeat you and all of my citizens will be left alone! You got that?" Julie yelled at the man as she pointed towards his direction with her usual attitude. I smiled at how she could regain her composure easily and put on a brave face.

The man just smirked and said, "Bring it on little girl." Julie chanted quickly a few ancient words and glowed. Her ritual took barely 20 seconds and she took out a golden key. Wait, a golden key?!

"Open, Gate of the Lioness, Liona!" she exclaimed as the key glowed. Gajeel, Jellal, and I were the only surprised ones here.

Suddenly, a young looking girl with blue sunglasses like Loke, a green mini jacket, orange shirt, and black mini skirt appeared.

"Hello Master Julie, how may I serve you?" the girl bowed to Julie and smiled.

"You know that you can just call me Julie! Any way, help me defeat this guy! We'll use our signature move, just to knock him out!!" Julie instructed the so-called spirit. The girl nodded as they put their hands together and consentrated their magic on each other. The man went to attack the girls.

__________________________

Thanks Anime_Lover_Otaku_1 for helping out!