Erha's dirty little secret mission

Erha rode her bicycle up mountains and down hills powered by sheer determination alone. Although she was caked with dust, her heart beat with unmatched excitement as she imagined herself completing her mission with success

    "She who must do what nobody has done before has to be ready to face what no one has faced before"

    The ride to her former neighbourhood was no job for the weak of heart yet she had known uratsime (the baker's death powder)  would not fall into her hands so easily. It would have been much easier if Vera didn't try to restrict her so much in the name of protection.

   "Just like you used to like them, sister"
Erha thought darkly, a cold smile darkening her face

    The sun was going down just as the small town of longhand came into view in all its tiny glory. Erha noted gladly that the familiar sights and smells had stayed the same and so had the rhythmic pounding of mortar against pestle that always started at dusk and rang through the night.

    Night

     She had somehow timed it perfectly, arriving at sundown; Everyone knew you could only get uratsime (the baker's death powder) in the dark hours of the night and Erha knew that all too well. Erha put up her sweater's hood as she rode into town, a small precaution against anyone finding out her identity

     Hooded as she was, infiltrating the town unnoticed came all too easily. It had been a matter of riding her bicycle slowly with her head down and pretending to cough weakly every ten or so seconds to blend in.

     It was when she was well in the stomach of the town that she came to fully realize, nothing has changed at all. Garbage cans lined the streets with each one emitting a new weird smell as she passed, pound-foolish the old, brightly dressed clown was still trying  to make money by scaring kids and Mrs Willene Wonkette was still in her little candy shop, licking a lollipop with that crazed look in her eyes.

      Erha could finally see the tiny caravan uratsime was sold. Gladdened by the sight she started to whistle, increasing her pace, completely oblivious of the three forms that had noticed her.

     With words unspoken, she told the  caravan owner of her intention and smiling knowingly he gave her a bottle of the dark powder with a wink. The wink went unacknowledged as she took the bottle from him and gave him a stack of green dollar bills.

     "Keep the change mister," Erha said with an elegant tone of superiority before driving away as fast as possible

     "Wait, come back little girl!" The man called to her but Erha either didn't hear or didn't care, she was too busy trying to complete her last mission objective.

      Get home safely (and as fast as possible)

      Erha intended to get home with all limbs intact yet she knew the life of those like her was a hard one and so although she had forgotten to bring a flashlight with her; her trusty weapon pigkiller was well within reach

      She was halfway out of the town when a voice she knew all too well called to her, the voice of an old enemy. Erha saw him in the shadows along with the two other forms she didn't recognise with him and stopped her bicycle

    "I don't have the time, scar ." Erha said, getting up and taking a step towards them; unbalanced, her bicycle fell to the ground with a crash "I'll give you five minutes"

     "Very well, Jezebel Deville." Scar replied