After the Wizarding War

I do not own any of the character from the amazing Harry Potter books or movies!

After the Wizarding War

The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been send to Azkaban for all the things he had done and both Narcissa and Draco were lucky enough not to go with him, they got a second chance, under strict rules, from the Ministry for Magic. Harry and Ginny were still together and their relationship was better than ever. Hermione and Ron were still together as well, but the war had started to make Hermione think. Workers of the Ministry for Magic had been send out to find Hermione's parents and when they had found them in Australia, they had brought them to the Ministry where they undid Hermione's memory-erase spell on them. Hermione had gone back home to be with her parents, Harry had gone with Ginny and Ron back to the Weasley's home and Draco Malfoy had returned to the cold and dark Malfoy Manor with his mother.

A/N:

ATTENTION!

hi there,

Just wanted to let you know, I still have to edit everything! So the first chapters will have mistakes in them, I know about them (just thought I'd put it in an A/N so those who thought it might be necessary to let me know, know now that I already know.....did that make any sense? (I've been getting some nasty comments about it for a while, so I figured I'd just let you know right from the beginning)) I'm so so so so so sorry for the mistakes, but I still hope you'll enjoy the story! :) Have fun reading :)

(There are so many mistakes for this reason;
I started writing this story when my English wasn't the best of all (English not being my first language (Dutch is my first, just in case you were wondering), my knowledge of English words was quite small and along the way of writing I improved, which makes it for me to be able to write stories in proper English now. So honestly I'm proud of the mistakes that are in the story, because without those mistakes I wouldn't be where I am now and I wouldn't be able to do what I do now. So yeah...... that's really the story behind the mistakes. Why haven't I edited everything yet? Well that question is easily answered; I'm extremely busy. I just don't have time to edit the whole story, I wish I had, because I'd rather have those mistakes out of the story so you can read it without getting annoyed by the mistakes, but I can't change anything about that right  now. I'm very sorry for the mistakes, but I hope you'll like the story anyway. And I promise when I have time I'll try to edit everything as fast as I can :) )

lots of love

xx