Chapter 27

‘Come on Hermione, she needs to know.’ Ginny said.
‘I don’t know.’ Hermione said.
‘Her reaction can’t be worse than Ron’s reaction was.’ Ginny said.
‘You don’t know that!’ Hermione said.
‘Of course I know that.’ Ginny said.
‘Just tell her.’ Ginny said.
‘I don’t know Gin….’ Hermione started.
‘Oh Andromeda Hermione wanted to tell you something!’ Ginny said when Andromeda passed them in the kitchen.
Ginny and Hermione stayed there after dinner because Ginny wanted to talk to Hermione.
‘Okay, something wrong dear?’ Andromeda asked looking at Hermione.
‘Call me if you need me.’ Ginny said and she walked out of the kitchen.
‘Er- I need to tell you something.’ Hermione said.
‘Tell me then.’ Andromeda said with a small smile.
‘Well er- like you know now that Draco and I live together.’ Hermione started.
Andromeda nodded.
‘We became good friends and well er- we’re together now.’ Hermione said the last part fast.
‘Oh dear.’ Andromeda said softly.
‘I’m sorry if this hurts you in any way possible, but I thought you should know this as it is your nephew and the son of your sister, and I know you don’t talk to her….’ Hermione started.
‘It’s okay Hermione, if you want to be together with him, you should.’ Andromeda said with a small smile.
‘Really?’ Hermione asked a bit surprised of Andromeda’s reaction.
‘Yes of course, you can’t chose who you fall in love with, it just happens to you, doesn’t it?’ Andromeda said with a small smile.
Hermione nodded.
‘And you say he really changed.’ Andromeda said.
‘Yes he did.’ Hermione said.
‘Then it’s okay to me.’ Andromeda said.
‘Though you don’t really need my opinion.’ Andromeda said smirking.
Hermione smiled.
‘Love doesn’t lie Hermione remember that.’ Andromeda said.
Hermione nodded.
‘Thank you.’ She said and she gave Andromeda a hug.
Andromeda gave Hermione a smile.
‘Andromeda? Hermione where are you?’ Mrs. Weasley asked from the living room.
‘We’re in the kitchen.’ Andromeda said.
‘Oh, okay would you two like to have some cake?’ Mrs. Weasley asked after she walked into the kitchen.
‘Yes thank you.’ Andromeda said smiling.
‘Oh not thank you.’ Hermione said after Mrs. Weasley nodded and looked at her.
She nodded again and packed the cake, cut it in pieces and put it on plates. Almost everyone got a plate when Hermione sat back down on the couch in the living room next to Ginny.
‘Didn’t hear yelling.’ Ginny said softly.
‘No, she was fine with it.’ Hermione said with a small smile.
‘That’s great, and I knew she wouldn’t get angry.’ Ginny said.
‘You did not.’ Hermione said.
Ginny shrugged her shoulders laughing. After everyone had finished their cake it was already 12 pm, the little Teddy was sleeping on the couch, leaning against Harry.
‘I think it’s time for us to go.’ Andromeda said.
‘Teddy wake up.’ Harry said softly shrugging the arm of the little boy.
Teddy slowly opened his eyes and yawned.
‘We’re going back home.’ Andromeda said.
‘But I don’t want to.’ Teddy said.
‘You’re going to bed.’ Andromeda said lifting Teddy up.
‘Thank you, it was lovely.’ Andromeda said smiling.
‘Come around soon okay?’ Mrs. Weasley said.
Andromeda nodded smiling.
‘See you all soon.’ Andromeda said smiling to everyone in the room.
Everyone said goodbye and then Andromeda and a half sleeping Teddy went away.

‘Did anyone of you seen Draco?’ Hermione asked looking around.
‘Hermione he’ll come, just wait.’ Ginny said.
The vacation was over and they were standing on Platform 9 ¾ .
‘Just asking.’ Hermione said.
‘Like the previous hundred times.’ Ron said rolling his eyes.
‘Shut it.’ Hermione said, glaring at Ron.
Then someone wrapped his arms around her and she smiled.
‘I think I found him.’ Harry said.
Hermione turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.
‘Hello beautiful.’ Draco said smirking giving her a kiss on her lips.
‘I’ve missed you so much.’ Hermione said.
‘I’ve missed you too.’ Draco said pressing her close to him.
Ron cleared his throat and Hermione and Draco both looked up.
‘Shall we get in the train before there are no empty cabins anymore?’ Ron asked.
‘But we’ve got the Head Prefects cabin.’ Draco said.
‘But we don’t.’ Ron said walking towards the train.
‘Ronald be nice.’ Hermione heard Ginny whisper to her brother and she saw Ginny giving Ron a punch on the arm.
‘I just don’t like that ferret.’ Ron hissed to his sister.
‘I can hear you.’ Draco said.
‘And I don’t care.’ Ron said stepping in the train.
‘Sorry.’ Hermione said to Draco.
‘It’s him, not you.’ Draco said with a small smile and he gave Hermione a kiss on her forehead.
Hermione smiled up at him and they stepped into the train.
‘Are you sitting with us?’ Harry asked looking over his shoulder.
Hermione looked up at Draco.
‘We’ll come later.’ Draco said with a small smile.
‘Okay, see you later.’ Harry said walking further after Ginny and Ron.
Draco and Hermione walked towards their cabin and closed the door behind them. Hermione sat down and Draco sat down on the other side of the table.
‘How was your holiday?’ Hermione asked.
‘Oh it was fine, though a bit silent.’ Draco said.
‘Yours?’ He asked.
‘Oh mine was great.’ Hermione said.
‘And thank you for the present I love it.’ Hermione said touching the heart charm of her necklace.
‘I’m glad you like it.’ Draco said smiling.
‘And thank you for my present.’ Draco said.
‘No problem.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘Luckily Pigwidgeon delivered it in one piece.’ Hermione said laughing.
‘Well actually…’ Draco said.
‘What?’ Hermione asked widening her eyes.
‘No just kidding.’ Draco said.
‘Seriously you had to see your face!’ Draco said laughing.
‘Not funny.’ Hermione said smirking.
‘Oh by the way, don’t go in any closet anymore in the corridors of Hogwarts.’ Hermione said remembering the conversation with Ginny.
‘Why not?’ Draco asked confused.
‘Because Ginny and Harry had….’ Hermione started.
‘Okay stop! Don’t want to hear anything about it!’ Draco said placing his hand over Hermione’s mouth.
Hermione pulled his hand away and smirked.
‘Sex in there.’ Hermione finished.
‘Mione!’ Draco said laughing.
Hermione shrugged her shoulders laughing.
‘But how was your mother?’ Hermione asked.
‘She was fine, she didn’t say it, but I know that she missed my father.’ Draco said.
‘But that is understandable, isn’t it?’ Hermione said.
‘I mean, sorry that I say it, but he is an awful man, though she loves him and he’ll be practically dead soon.’ Hermione said.
‘Yeah I know.’ Draco said looking at their hands that were intertwined laying on the table.
‘Are you okay?’ Hermione asked.
‘Yeah.’ Draco sighed lightly.
‘If you want to talk about it or something, I’m always there for you.’ Hermione said.
‘Thank you, and I’ll always be there for you.’ Draco said with a smile.
Draco leaned towards Hermione over the table and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.

After a few hours they were almost back at the platform of Hogsmeade. Draco and Hermione pulled their school robes on and walked to the cabin where the others were.
‘So where were you all the ride?’ Ginny asked smirking.
Hermione rolled her eyes and sat down next to Neville.
‘In the Head prefects compartment.’ Draco said sitting down next to Hermione.
‘Where is Ron?’ Hermione asked.
‘He went to Lavender.’ Neville said.
‘How was your vacation Luna?’ Hermione asked.
‘It was fine thank you.’ Luna said with her dreamy voice.
Hermione smiled at her and then looked at Draco. He had his eyes closed and leant his head back to the seat.
‘Are you really okay?’ Hermione asked worried and so softly that only Draco could hear her.
‘Yes, don’t worry.’ Draco said opening his eyes and he gave Hermione a kiss on her forehead.

After a while they arrived at the platform and the train stopped. They all stepped out and Draco and Hermione helped the first years to getter around Hagrid.
‘Thanks guys, see yer inside.’ Hagrid said and he walked with the first years away.
Draco packed Hermione’s hand and they walked to an empty carriage. They stepped in and when they both sat down the carriage started to move.
‘Draco?’ Hermione asked looking at her boyfriend.
‘Hermione?’ He asked looking up.
‘I can see something is bothering  you.’ Hermione said.
‘No there’s not, don’t worry.’ Draco said.
‘Draco.’ Hermione said.
‘There is nothing.’ Draco said.
Draco looked Hermione in her eyes and he could see that Hermione wasn’t convinced at all.
‘Really!’ Draco said.
After a few minutes they arrived at the entrance of the castle and they stepped out.
‘See you after dinner.’ Hermione said giving Draco a fast kiss on his cheek and she walked to the door of the Great Hall. She walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Ginny. She saw Draco sit down next to Blaise and he gave her a small smile. Hermione smiled back and then looked at McGonagall who started her speech.
‘Now enjoy this wonderful dinner!’ McGonagall ended and there appeared loads of food on the large tables.
‘So is it going to happen tonight?’ Ginny asked leaning closer to Hermione.
‘What happen?’ Hermione asked.
‘Hermione!’ Ginny asked.
‘Ginny!’ Hermione said looking up from her plate.
‘You know what I mean.’ Ginny said smirking.
Hermione looked at her friend and then face palmed.
‘Gosh Ginny can you think of anything else?’ Hermione asked.
‘Nope I can’t.’ Ginny said smirking.
‘I don’t know when IT is going to happen.’ Hermione said.
‘What happen?’ Harry asked from the other side of the table.
‘Nothing.’ Hermione said fast.
‘Hermione and Draco having sex.’ Ginny said.
Hermione glared at Ginny, but Ginny just smiled at her.
‘TO MUCH INFORMATION!’ Ron said disgusted.
‘Oh shut it you!’ Ginny said.
Ron rolled his eyes.
‘I almost lost my appetite.’ Ron said.
‘You? Losing your appetite?’ Hermione asked raising one of her eyebrows.
‘I said almost!’ Ron said eating some chicken.
Hermione shook her head lightly and rolled her eyes.
‘But you are going to tell me right?’ Ginny said.
‘Ginny really? I’m trying to enjoy my dinner.’ Ron said.
‘Just drop it Ronald.’ Ginny said to her brother.
Ron rolled his eyes and Harry laughed.
‘Can’t you just talk about that when you’re alone with each other, when we are not around you in a circle of a kilometre?’ Ron asked.
‘Nope, live with it.’ Ginny said.

A/N:

Hi guys, sorry for the late update, but I was kind of really, really, really stuck with this story. I think I figured something out that can happen next ^^.
I hope you all like the story so far and thank you so much for reading and voting means a lot :D
I'll update as soon as possible

xxc