Chapter 25

The train stopped, Draco looked out of the window and spotted his mother on the platform. Everyone got out of the train and Draco had his arm around Hermione’s waist.
‘I’ll be right back.’ Hermione said to Ginny who looked for her mother.
‘Okay.’ Ginny said smiling.
‘The people who were picking the students up, parents, grandparents or friends all looked at Hermione and Draco. The only ones who know about them being together were the people who were at Hogwarts. Draco walked with Hermione towards his mother who he had seen when they arrived and were still in the train.
‘It’s so good to see you Draco.’ His mother said pulling him into a tight hug.
‘It’s good to see you too mother.’ Draco said hugging her back.
After a few seconds Draco pulled away from their hug and put his arm back around Hermione’s waist.
‘Mother this is Hermione Granger, my girlfriend, Hermione this is my mother Narcissa Malfoy.’ Draco said, he had been practising this sentence over and over again in his head and he was glad he had said it like he wanted.
‘It’s nice to finally meet you Miss Malfoy.’ Hermione said politely shaking Narcissa’s hand.
‘Just call me Narcissa, and it’s nice to meet you too Hermione, I’ve been looking forwards to the moment Draco would introduce me to his girlfriend.’ Narcissa said smiling.
Hermione blushed a little and smiled back.
‘So I’m the first girl his mother meets as his girlfriend.’ Hermione thought.
‘Would you like to join us with dinner Hermione?’ Narcissa asked.
‘Oh no thank you for the offer but I’ll spend my holiday with the Weasley’s and Mrs. Weasley has probably already prepared dinner for tonight.’ Hermione said.
‘Okay, maybe another time.’ Narcissa said smiling.
‘Hermione are you coming?’ Harry asked a few metres from where they were standing.
Hermione nodded at him and turned to Draco.
‘I’ll send your present when it’s Christmas, because I know you would open it when I’m out of side.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘You know me to well, I’ll send mine as well when it’s Christmas.’ Draco said and he gave Hermione a kiss on the lips.
‘I’ll write to you.’ Draco said.
 Hermione smiled and gave him another kiss before she turned to Narcissa.
‘It was nice meeting you Narcissa, I hope we’ll see each other again soon.’ Hermione said.
‘I hope so too.’ Narcissa said with a smile.
‘I’m going to miss you.’ Hermione said.
‘I’m going to miss you too.’ Draco said.
He gave her a tight hug and a kiss before he let her lose.
‘Goodbye.’ Hermione said.
‘Bye.’ Narcissa and Draco said in unison.
Hermione turned around and walked over to the Weasley’s.
‘Such a lovely girl.’ Narcissa said looking at her son.
‘I know.’ He said smiling looking at his girlfriend.
‘She’s definitely a keeper honey.’ Narcissa said.
Draco smiled at his mother and nodded.
‘I know.’ He said.
Hermione walked towards the Weasley’s and when she got there she got a tight hug from Mrs. Weasley.
‘So good to see you dear.’ She said cupping Hermione’s face between her hands.
‘Good to see you too Mrs. Weasley.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘Shall we go now, I left Arthur alone with dinner and I hope the Burrow has survived it when we get back.’ Mrs. Weasley said.
Everyone laughed and nodded. They all packed their luggage and they went with the floo network to the Burrow. They arrived in the fireplace of the Weasley’s and stepped out of it.
‘So good to see you again Harry, Hermione.’ Arthur Weasley said smiling walking towards them.
‘Good to see you too Mr. Weasley.’ Hermione said smiling.
Hermione and Harry both gave Mr. Weasley a quick hug and then Bill and Fleur walked in to greet them.
‘It ‘ad been so ‘ong.’ Fleur said with her French accent giving Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Harry a hug with her pregnant belly.
‘How is it going with your pregnancy?’ Hermione asked.
‘It is going ‘ll right.’ Fleur said smiling placing both hands on her belly.
‘Do you already know what it’s going to be?’ Harry asked.
‘We want that to be a surprise.’ Bill said smiling placing his one arm around his wife and the other one on her belly.
‘Is Charlie here already?’ Ron asked.
‘Yes I am.’ Charlie said behind Fleur and Bill.
‘Good to see you again guys, been a long time.’ Charlie said with a smile giving all of them a quick hug.
‘Ginny, Hermione you two come and help me here.’ Mrs. Weasley said.
Ginny and Hermione walked to the kitchen and dressed the table. When the food was ready everyone sat down and they had a wonderful night, being around family.
‘Where is George?’ Ginny asked after they all sat down in the living room after dinner.
‘He’s at the shop, he’ll come tomorrow.’ Mrs. Weasley said.
‘Oh okay.’ Ginny said.
After they all talked, chatting about everything that has been going on at school they went to bed. Hermione wanted to walk upstairs, but Mrs. Weasley asked if she could talk to her.
‘Hermione dear, can you tell me why you’re together with Draco Malfoy?’ Mrs. Weasley asked politely.
Hermione was startled for a moment, but knew that this was a normal question as Draco had been a Death Eater and Mrs. Weasley didn’t know how much he had changed.
‘You’re what?’ Percy asked out of the sudden behind her, he had entered the kitchen without her noticing.
‘You’re together with a Malfoy?’ He asked shocked.
‘Well yeah, but Draco has changed a lot, he’s not what he once was, he’s really nice to everybody around him, no matter what your blood status is. He’s absolutely not proud of his past.’ Hermione said.
Mrs. Weasley nodded.
‘I believe you dear, but I want you to be careful around him. Not because he’s an ex-Death Eater or a Malfoy, I just don’t want you to have a broken heart if it turns out differently.’ She said.
‘Thank you Mrs. Weasley.’ Hermione said with a small smile.
‘You’re part of the family, I don’t want you to be heart broken.’ She said.
‘That means a lot.’ Hermione said and she gave Mrs. Weasley a hug.
‘Now, go up to bed, you must be very tired.’ Mrs. Weasley said.
Hermione nodded and walked up the stairs. She walked into Ginny’s room and they both put their pj’s on. When they both were lying in bed Ginny turned to Hermione.
‘So tell me, how’s it going with Malfoy?’ Ginny asked smirking.
‘It’s going great.’ Hermione said smiling.
‘Is he a good kisser?’ Ginny asked.
‘Yes he actually is.’ Hermione said laughing.
‘And is he good in bed?’ Ginny asked.
‘Gin!’ Hermione said.
‘What? Just trying to get some news out of you over your love life.’ Ginny said smiling.
‘I heard that.’ Hermione said.
‘I haven’t even slept with Draco yet.’ Hermione said.
‘Yet! So you’re thinking about it, don’t you?’ Ginny asked smirking.
‘Gin shut it!’ Hermione said.
‘You don’t have to be ashamed of it, I mean Harry and I have been going to the strangest places. Oh and if I were you, I wouldn’t go in one of the closets in the hallways of Hogwarts.’ Ginny said.
Hermione was startled for a moment, she didn’t even knew that Ginny and Harry had already taken the next step in their relationship.
‘Thanks for the tip.’ Hermione said laughing.
She would definitely not going in one of them and she had to remind herself to tell this to Draco when they got back at school.
‘No problem.’ Ginny said laughing.
Hermione and Ginny talked for a while and then fell asleep. The next morning they woke up because some idiot was slamming two pans against each other. Hermione opened her eyes to see George standing in the door opening.
‘Good mooooorning girlz.’ George said with a smirk.
Ginny and Hermione gave George a deadly glare.
‘ARE YOU BLOODY NUTS?’ Ginny yelled at her brother.
‘Good to see you too little sister.’ George said still smirking.
‘I told you she wouldn’t be glad with it.’ Harry said from another room to George.
‘Yeah I know, but it was still fun to do.’ George said laughing.
Hermione rolled her eyes.
‘Breakfast is ready, so chop chop out of bed you two.’ George said.
Hermione and Ginny both sighed and then got out of bed. They first changed their pj’s for clothes before they walked down to eat breakfast.
‘Good morning.’ Hermione and Ginny said in unison when they arrived downstairs.
‘Morning.’ George said smirking.
Hermione and Ginny said down next to each other and when everyone was sitting around the table they started to eat.
‘So tell me how is it at school?’ George asked.
‘It’s fine, how is it in the store?’ Ginny asked.
‘Great.’ George said.
‘Oh by the way those things you ga…’ Ginny started.
George gave her a warning look that said ‘Shut the heck up before we both get punished.’
Hermione laughed to herself and took a bite of her toast.
‘What things did he gave you?’ Mrs. Weasley asked.
‘Oh just pictures.’ Ginny said.
Mrs. Weasley nodded though you could see she didn’t believe a thing.
‘And how is it with the relationships on school?’ George asked after everyone was finished eating and Hermione and Ginny were sitting on Ginny’s bed talking about the past few weeks.
George was leaning against the wall and then Ron stopped in the door opening.
‘Oh it’s great, Harry is great in bed.’ Ginny said.
‘Ew- Ginny!’ George and Ron said in unison.
‘That’s gross.’ Ron said and they both fast walked away.
‘Good one.’ Hermione said laughing.
‘I just knew they would run away when I got up with that subject.’ Ginny said laughing.
Hermione nodded smiling and then looked back at the parchment she was holding.
‘What did you write?’ Ginny asked.
‘Nothing.’ Hermione said fast folding the parchment and putting it in an envelope.
‘Let me guess it’s for Draco?’ Ginny asked.
‘Using first names?’ Hermione asked smiling.
‘Well yeah, he’s a nice guy, I actually like him.’ Ginny said.
Hermione smiled.
‘But don’t avoid the question!’ Ginny said.
‘Yes it’s for Draco.’ Hermione said.
‘Aw let me see it.’ Ginny said who reached out to the envelope, but Hermione had already pulled it away.
‘No.’ Hermione said.
‘When are you sending his present?’ Ginny asked.
‘I think tonight.’ Hermione said.
‘Can I borrow one of your owls.’ Hermione asked.
‘Of course.’ Ginny said smiling.
‘Thanks.’ Hermione said.
‘Is Teddy coming over?’ Hermione asked.
‘Yes he and Andromeda are coming on Christmas day.’ Ginny said smiling.
‘Great.’
‘He girls are you coming outside for a quidditch game?’ Harry asked pocking his head around the door.
‘Yes of course.’ Ginny said standing up.
‘I’ll watch.’ Hermione said.
‘Thought you would say that.’ Harry said smiling.
They walked downstairs and into the snow outside. It was cold so Hermione had a warm coat and scarf on. She and Fleur were watching the others play.
‘Have you already picked names?’ Hermione asked turning to Fleur.
‘No, Bill and moi ‘re still thinking about ‘ames.’ Fleur said smiling.
Hermione smiled and after a while the game was over.
‘Told you, you couldn’t beat us.’ Ginny said to Ron.
‘Whatever.’ Ron said rolling his eyes.
That night they had a lovely Christmas eve dinner.
‘I just want to say before we start to eat, that I’m thankful for the family I have, we have. Though Fred isn’t with us anymore, just like to many other friends, I want to say that I love you all and I hope you all will have a long and happy life, no matter where you are or with who you are.’ Mrs. Weasley said after she got the attention.
‘To family.’ Mr. Weasley said raising his glass.
Everyone was holding his/her glass in the air now.
‘To family.’ Everyone said and then they started to eat.
That night when Hermione and Ginny were upstairs with Pigwidgeon, Hermione packed the gift she got Draco and the letter.
‘Please deliver this in one piece.’ Hermione said softly attaching the two things to Pigwidgeon.
Pigwidgeon was over excited as always when she could deliver something.
‘Have a good trip.’ Ginny said after Pigwidgeon flew out of her window with the package and the envelope.
Hermione looked at the owl who was becoming smaller and smaller while she flew away from them.
‘So Gin about the things I gave you.’ George said coming into Ginny’s room.
‘Oh yeah, they work.’ Ginny said smiling, looking up to her brother.
‘Great, I’ll give you some other stuff that you can test out.’ George said.
‘Wait a second, test out?’ Hermione said turning around.
‘Not on you.’ Ginny said.
Hermione rolled her eyes laughing.
‘As long I don’t see it, I don’t know anything.’ Hermione said.
‘Great.’ George said.
‘Oh yeah how is the whole Head Prefect thing working out?’ George asked.
‘Great.’ Hermione said.
‘More than great.’ Ginny said laughing.
Hermione rolled her eyes and pushed Ginny jokingly.
‘What do you mean? Something happened I should know about?’ George asked smirking.
‘Er-.’ Hermione said.
She couldn’t tell George that she was together with Draco. She had no idea how he would react. Fred had been murdered by a Death Eater, his best friend, his identical twin brother and though Draco wasn’t a Death Eater anymore and he had changed she was scared for George’s reaction.
Ginny had probably seen Hermione’s concern and she looked up at her brother.
‘Okay Hermione is going to tell you something, but you have to promise that you won’t get mad.’ Ginny said.
‘Oh gosh, I think I’m going to regret this, but okay I promise.’ George said.
‘I er- you know Draco Malfoy right?’ Hermione said.
‘Yes of course, that stupid little ferret he is. I hope I never have to see him again, little bully he is, never liked him. Stupid Slytherin.’ George said, but then noticed Hermione’s face change and he saw the growing concern.
‘But why do you ask that?’ George asked slowly.
‘Because er-.’ Hermione started.
‘Draco Malfoy has changed George, he isn’t like he was. He isn’t like you know him anymore. He is a really, really nice guy and actually he’s a friend.’ Ginny said before Hermione could say anything else.
‘He’s a friend? He’s a bloody Death Eater Gin!’ George said getting red in the face.
‘Not anymore, he’s an EX Death Eater.’ Ginny said.
‘No one can change that drastic!’ George said looking at his sister.
‘Well obviously he can.’ Ginny said.
‘Are you sure about that one?’ George asked.
‘Maybe he’s just playing you to come closer to Harry and then do something to him or Hermione or Ron.’ George said.
‘No he doesn’t.’ Ginny said.
‘How do you know, did you ask him? And if you did have you used Veritaserum, so you know for sure he’s telling you the truth?’ George asked.
‘No of course not, I know for sure he doesn’t want to do anything to any of them, because we are all friends with him, he even sits sometimes with us on the Gryffindor table.’ Ginny said.
‘Why? Doesn’t he have Slytherin friends anymore?’ George asked.
‘Actually he does, and they changed to as I heard.’ Ginny said.
Hermione was looking from Ginny to George to Ginny and back to George. She didn’t dare to say anything. She was really, like really scared of George’s reaction when she told him she was actually together with Draco. George was already mad because Ginny was only friends with him.
George sighed and calmed himself down.
‘Anyways what has that to do with Hermi…. Oh no.’ George said.
‘Well er- Draco and I are together.’ Hermione said.
‘YOU ARE WHAT?’ George asked with widened eyes and a red face.

A/N:

Hee guys how are you all doing? Sorry that it took so long, but I've survived the week. I had last week every day tests so I was busy studying and stuff. I really hope you like the story so far and thanks again for the votes and the reading :)
And what will George's opinion be? He doesn't seem very happy with Ginny only being friends with the guy, so DAMDAMDAAAAAM what will George do?

xxc