12. Blondes Always Get the Role

I am honestly so sorry for my lack of updates. I had such a hard time finding the episode and not knowing how to end it. Yep, this is the last chapter, unless I just skip to season 4 and 5 where all of the drama starts idk. Hope you like it , and comment what you think should happen to the rest of the chapters xoxo

Chloe

Last week was pretty memorable. Especially for Abby. All I know is that a ton of weight was lifted from my shoulders aand that I could have time to spend off of dance. Until we realized we had to go to Hollywood. Don't get me wrong, I love dance, it's just the pressure of competing against my friends, especially Maddie. Another episode was aired last night. I didn't bother watching with the rest of the girls at the Zieglers. If I don't know what mean things she's saying about me, I won't get offended.

We all glided into the huge dance space with the pyramid on the large scale mirror. I wonder what Abby has in for us now since the dance season is over, as I told Paige.

She shrugged. "Maybe we're gonna be in a movie!"

"Doubt it," Maddie muttered as she looked at the pyramid. Or lack of since they're just photos of us in a line. She probably found out what the producers were doing this week. Usually we did that together.

"This is L.A," Abby started. "The best people in the world come here. They're all vying for the same job. Everybodu wants to be a star. You are going to get the opportunity to audition for a major music video!"

At that point, all of our jaws dropped to the floor and we were all squealing and screaming. All of us except Maddie. She did know.

Then she told us that we're gona learn a hip-hop combo. Then I saw the look of anxiety on our faces. None of us exactly did hip-hop that often. Except for Maddie who had a few classes when she was six. According to her, she was in a class with eight and nine year olds and she picked up the choreography faster than they did. Another reason to believe that she's perfect at everything.

-

All throughout the hip-hop rehearsal, we were just laughing at Abby who was trying to teach us. I never thought that I would see the day that she actually got off of her butt and didn't just call out dance moves.

-

Maddie

Today was the big day. The MSA was packed with hundreds of people and it was hard to get around. I gripped onto Chloe's hand until we made it into our audition room with hundreds of kids in there.

After the first few episodes of the show aired, she's been hanging out with Brooke and Paige more often. It's probably about what I've said about her on the show. I know I probably hurt her feelings, but what I said was true. Unlike all of the other girls who have extra curiculars, I'm one of the only ones who just do dance, while Chloe has sports. She doesn't put her all into it, unlike me.

1 Month Later

Chloe Lukasiak. Chloe got the part. She was the lead. She was mini Lux in the video. And what was I?

A backup dancer. I was pretty upset that I didn't get the role, but it was only because I wasn't a blonde. The producers were suggesting that they dyed my hair, but I know that it would put an end to my friendship with Chloe. Even I wouldn't go as far to dye my hair for a stupid role in a video.

Chloe and I are closer than ever now. The show got popular, we were recognized on the street and we were the cool kids in our grade.

Little did we know that by the second season of Dance Moms, all bets were off.

Yes, that chapter was super short and trust me I don't want it this way. I finally found the episode on the Lifetime website, but it keeps lagging and then it just stopped all together.