I Can't Speak Malum

Sorry. Another Malum😹😹😹 but I got this idea from quantum-fags so go read her smut book👏. Okay let's begin. And just to change it, Calum is gonna have a little sister okay. Okay. I hope to make a part 2.👏👏👏👏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael's POV:
So I stopped talking when I was 12 now I'm 19. No one really talks to me at school,but hey, that's fine. But I do get bullied here and there, the guys bully me, say I'm just a shy girl that looks like a boy. My parents have tried everything, social places, therapy,locking me in a room with kids my age. Still, not a single word came from my mouth. I was walking down the hallway, a new girl walked to me and tapped my shoulder,

"Hi I'm Jane. Here, in case you need a girl to talk to." She handed me her phone number with a wink, I gave a small frown and handed her back the paper and walked away. I saw her run to the bathroom and some guys threw paper at me.

I reached my locker and opened the door, then I heard someone slump against the locker next to me. I closed the door to see.... Calum. Calum Fucking Hood, the hottest guy on campus, beautiful dark brown eyes, dark brown hair sort of curly with blonde high lights.

"Hi. I'm Calum." He told me with a smile, I smiled back.

"What's your name??" He asked me, I looked down at the ground and shook my head. I looked back up and he had a curios look, and it must have hit him.

"Oh you don't s- I see. That's okay, I saw you turn down that girl, I was gonna ask why but I guess now I know." I nodded, but he was wrong, I just don't like girls, they're to slutty and at this school, I doubt any of them are virgins.

"So.... What is your name. Here's a piece of paper and pen so you can write it down." He handed me the two items I wrote my name down.

Michael Gordon Clifford

"Well it was nice..." He was about to finish his sentence until a little girl maybe 12,went to his side and hid her head in his side. Who is she, wait they look alike, that must be....

"Cali, what is it??" She pointed to 3 boys chasing her. Oh fuck, James, Rick, and Damon.

"Hey Calum, we were just playing with this girl here, isn't she beautiful." They bursted into laughter, Calum turned a deep red,

"Yeah boys, she is beautiful, wanna know why, cause she's my little sister!" He told them as he hugged the girl in his arms, he picked her up and kissed her forehead,

"You boys should be in class. Next time you fuck with my sister I swear I will kill all of you. Now, you three pussies go back to class, y'all have the fucking brain span of 1 year olds." He growled sternly, they walked away talking about something.

"Sorry Mikey, these douches always fuck with the other middle school girls here on campus and they didn't know who Cali was so I guess they started to mess with her." I walked towards her and rubbed her back, she looked at me and smiled.

"She doesn't speak either." He told me, I nodded, then Cali whispered in his ear,

"Oh. Cali this is Michael, Michael, Cali." I was gonna shake her hand but in stead she gave me a hug, I smiled softly, I looked at Calum, he had a small grin on his face,

"Cali. I'll pick you up after school, now, if they fuck with you again you better tell me so I can kick their asses, Kay beautiful princess?" He told her, she nodded, I looked at her shirt as the sweater opened a lil, a Metallica shirt. Wow....

"Heh. Yeah she likes Metallica. It's cool, she also likes Green Day, Nirvana, Blink-182, Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Misfits, a lot more but I can't name them all." He said with a chuckle, god he's adorable, I smiled softly.