Just fuck me Muke

"Luke!"

Michael called out to Luke, tired and really,really horny.

"LUKE I'M HOME!"

"Mmmmm,DADDY!"
Is all he heard.

"Oh shit, he's gonna get it." Michael growled, he clearly thought his little penguin was cheating on him, what he didn't know was Luke was sexually frustrated that his daddy had left him alone at home ALL day with no food. He wanted his daddy to see his penguin with his small little hands pumping himself and one with his pretty little fingers plugged into him.

"PENGUIN!" Michael screamed, once he got to this room he heard the bed rocking and his baby whimpering. You'd expect him to be sad if he thought his baby was cheating, but he wasn't, he was angry. He burst through the door,

"GET OFF OF...P-Penguin..." Michael at first screamed, but seeing his baby with his tiny hand wrapped around his cock with small tears in his eyes from starvation and sweat clinging to his body, his hand stopped,

"P-Penguin miss daddy badly. P-Penguin want daddy to c-come home, t-thought daddy never come b-back. L-Lukey scared, so Lukey tried to get his mind off of it, now Lukey be punish." Luke whimpered with his legs still spread, Michael just ripped his flannel and jacket off of his body,

"I missed you so much baby. 'Kiss' I. 'Kiss' Will. 'Kiss' Never. 'Kiss' Leave. 'Kiss' You. 'Kiss'" he said peppering kisses all over his face, making to younger boy smile,

"D-Daddy?" Luke asked with big puppy eyes.

"Yes baby?" Michael asked rubbing the pad of his thumb on Luke's cheek bone.

"Just fuck me, I don't need prep just fuck me." Luke begged and Michael nodded and Luke pulled his tank off kisses here and there. Luke's tiny fingers fumbled with the belt buckle and he yanked it off.

"S-Someone's eager oh m-my." Michael stuttered clenching his eyes when Luke marked his neck and palmed him. Luke sucked and sucked and Michael never saw this side of him. Michael pulled his pants off and gripped Luke's hips.

"You're in big trouble baby boy." Michael growled and Luke's eyes widened, he never saw this much anger and love in Michael's eyes. He nodded and Michael began sucking at the bare skin on Luke's neck. It was sweaty but so pale and pretty, and the red and purple mark looked so cute on him...cute. Luke grasped Michael hair, he pulled at the indigo strands, Michael jean covered legs rubbing against his crotch and thighs felt pretty amazing. Luke scratched at Michael's back leaving long red marks against his pale skin and Michael groaned at the burning sensation,the sound going straight to Luke's dick causing precum to squirt staining Michael's jeans.

"D-Daddy hurry." Luke whimpered and Michael nodded sliding down Luke's body sucking on his v-line leaving 3 purple marks. Once he got to Luke's dick, he licked up the base causing Luke to gasp. Michael kitten licked the tip and Luke's body turned to jello. Michael popped the tip into his mouth and sucked on it Luke panting pulling on Michael's hair. Michael bobbed his head blah blah blah and Luke came down Michael's throat. Michael raised himself back up, face to face with Luke kissing him. He pushed Luke's legs up so they were bent.

"You ready?" Michael asked Luke and Luke nodded frantically. Michael pushed into him, Luke's head hitting the head rest as he moaned loud AF.

"I know singers are louder, and guitarists are faster." Michael whispered and Luke moaned loader and Michael pushed in completely, Luke's back arching up. Michael thrusted into the younger boy, Luke whimpering and moaning, Michael groaning and moaning.

"FASTER!" Luke screamed and Michael nodded slamming into him at a fast rate, he knew he could go deep so he lifted Luke's long ass leg over his shoulder.

"Fuck yeah Daddy!" Luke moaned Michael groaning at the tightness. Luke's nails scraping down his back.

"Fuck Lukey you're so damn tight!" Michael groaned and Luke screamed as Michael hit his prostate. Michael continued on hitting it and in no time, Luke came on their chest and tummies. Michael shot his load up Luke's ass as he felt Luke's walls clench around his dick. He rode their highs kissing Luke softly. He got up and grabbed a damp towel from the bathroom cleaning up the big mess they made. Luke stood up, but immediately wobbling about to fall until Michael caught him.

"When's the last time you ate baby?" Michael asked and Luke cuddled into his chest.

"Last night." And Michael picked him up carrying him to the living room. He pulled on his boxers, Luke pulling his on and both of them in big jumpers.

"Why don't I order some Chinese food, we had pizza yesterday and I'm in the mood for some Chinese." Michael spoke and Luke nodded. Michael ordered some food and while they waited Michael strolled to Luke who was sitting on the couch frowning playing with his fingers.

"Luke? What's wrong?" Michael asked and Luke looked up his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Y-You thought I cheated. You thought I crawled in OUR bed with another man. You thought I was unfaithful." Luke said Michael nodded kissing his lips.

"Because I can't bare the thought of you not LOVING me." Michael whispered and Luke kissed back, as they were about to slide of their sweaters, the door bell rang.

"Foods here!" Luke exclaimed running to the door.
**
That's more shitty than shitty.
This isn't edited.
-Miah