Netflix and Chill? Cashton

3rd person:
Calum was sitting quietly on the sofa waiting for the guys to come back with some food from the burger place down the block from the hotel they were staying at. He sighed quietly as he saw pictures of Ashton with girls from a couple of days ago, I mean, he was jealous. He would never be able to date the straight guy, especially his best friend. He brushed his fingers through his hair and then he got a message from Ashton. He smiled softly and swiped at it so he could reply.

Daddy Ash: Hey Calum, the boys are fighting so I'm going to be staying with you for a bit until they stop being nit wits. See you in a bit.

Me: It's cool Ash, see you.

Calum's heart fluttered with joy at the thought of him and Ash cuddling after they eat. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a can of Coke opening it and smiling at the light sting as he swallowed the sugary drink. He went to the living room and sat back down, turning on American Horror Story: Murder House, on Netflix. He absolutely loved the show especially this season.

"HONEY IM HOME!" Ashton yelled giggling slightly. Calum turned and smiled at his best friend he jumped up and grabbed the bags and smiled at the smell of burgers and fries. He grabbed Ashton's hand and dragged him to the couch and they both sat down quietly watching the show and munching on their burgers.

In the middle of their meal and show Ashton starts laughing, Calum looks at him weirdly and asks what's up. Ashton looks at him and pokes him.

"Netflix and Chill." He whispers and then he starts cracking up again but Calum smirks and pushes him down so he's laying on the couch. He has no idea where this confidence came from but he sure as hell hopes this doesn't blow up in his face. Ashton stares up at him, well actually they're both staring at each other with fear, lust, & love in their eyes. Ashton sets himself on his elbows and raises his body up a little so he's closer and closer to Calum. Calum leans down slowly and then they're lips collide and slowly as the move against each other's, Calum's heart beating faster and faster. Ashton grabs ahold of Calum's hips pushing him back so he's on top and Calum is laying down. Ashton pulls off Calum's top and says,

"How did we end up here?" And Calum smiles softly kissing Ashton deeply and lovingly. Ashton throws his muscle tee across the room revealing his steel chest and strong biceps. His abs glazed with sweat and his v-line looking extra sharp. Calum whimpers when he feels Ashton kissing down his neck and grinding down on him slowly.

"Ashy-" Calum whimpered but then Ashton pulled away looking down at him angrily.

"What did you call me?" Ashton growled, Calum whimpered when Ashton's hand collided with his ass.

"I-I meant daddy." Calum whimpered, he felt tears stinging his eyes when Ashton started sucking harshly at the olive skin on his neck. Ashton absolutely loved the taste of him, the way Calum's skin was a bit salty but he smelled of mint and evergreen body wash, he just felt so soft against his lips and body.

"Mmmmm taste so good for daddy." Ashton said against Calum's neck, the younger boy moaning softly. Ashton hated how softly he moaned, so he pushed his hips down against him making him moan louder.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Daddy, I need you. Mm. Hurry. PLEASE" Calum moaned, he couldn't take it, he wanted Ashton's big cock in him, he didn't want to wait & neither did Ashton. But he wanted their first time to be special.

"Princess, are you sure? If you're not ready we-we can stop." Ashton said slowly sitting up but Calum grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back down so their lips were about two centimeters apart.

"I want this more than Michael wants pizza for dinner everyday." Calum whispered, and Ashton chuckled whispering "that's a lot" back. They felt happy, close, loved, wanted, and complete. Ashton unbuckled Calum's belt pulling it off, doing the same with himself.

"I love you Hood." Ashton said grabbing Calum's face and slamming their lips together while Calum unbuttoned Ashton's jeans pulling them off and throwing them somewhere in the room doing the same with himself. Ashton grabbed Calum's hips and lifted him up walking to their shared room as they made out.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you might not be able to stand up on stage tomorrow night." Ashton growled into Calum's neck as he lays him down on the bed. Calum moaned in response tugging off his boxers and doing the same with Ashton's.

"Then hurry up and do it daddy. I can't wait much longer." Calum moaned scratching down Ashton's back as Ash sucked on the boys nipples.

"You asked for it." Ashton growled flipping the boy over and pushing his ass up so he could see it better. He grabbed the lubricant from the cabinet in the nightstand and lubed up his fingers. He kissed the boys pack as he pushed in a finger. Calum started to whisper and pulls the sheets as he lowered himself.

"Moooore." Cal moaned grinding on the sheets as Ashton added two more making the boy moan loudly and dig his head into the pillows.

"I'm ready, you can go." Calum said. Ashton pulled his fingers out and lubed up his cock. He slowly pushed into Calum who seemed to love the mix of pain and pleasure. When Ashton bottomed out he waited for Calum to adjust. When Calum nodded he slowly rocked his hips as he held onto the bed frame. Ashton flipped Calum over so he was on his back. Calum scratched down Ashton's back, placing his head in the crook of his neck, sucking on the skin.

"Harder. Please." Calum whispered, and so Ashton did. He slammed his hips harder and he raised them higher and slammed back in causing Calum to scream, and that's when Ashton knew he found the spot.

"Daddy, faster. FUCK!" Calum screamed again when Ashton hit that spot again. Ashton started pounding into him faster and harder, Calum screamed and pulled on Ashton's hair as Ashton sucked on his nipples.

"So good for daddy baby boy. So warm and tight." Ashton whispered as he sucked on the boys earlobe.

"Agh, I'm close daddy..." Calum whined and Ashton nodded.

"Me too baby boy. Mmm fuck you're tight." Ashton moaned slamming into the boy again and Calum screamed his cum spurting onto his and Ashton's chests.

"Fuck Calum!" Ashton yelled following right after him. He stayed there both of them coming down from their highs.

"I-I love you Ashton." Calum whispered.

"I love you more. Will you be my boyfriend?" Ashton asked, and Calum nodded.

"Of course."
**

CAWCA MO FUCKERS DID YA MISS ME?!

I thought I should write some more. I've been really stressed lately so I'm sorry. I'll try and update "Foster Kids" soon. I hope you guys are having a good weekend! I love you soooooo much!!

~Miah 💙💙