Finally Found You pt.1 (ot4)

I... Okay so this was originally only going to be Malum, but I think making an ot4 will make up for my absence.
The song is Finally Found You by Enrique Iglesias...yes I know.
Love you!
**
Calum's pov:
I haven't seen the guys in so long, I was... Probably around 15 years of age when my parents took me away from them. Them being Michael, Luke, and Ashton. I met Michael when I was 8, he never let anyone else talk to me, I was 'his'. I met Luke when I was 10, Michael hated him, but then became friends. Michael and I were a bit more, and then Luke became a bit more. Michael introduced me to Ashton when I was 13, the others were obsessed with him, I soon became obsessed as well. My parents didn't like my relationship with them, said it was more than friendly. They decided to make us move, they decided this because one day, when I was at the park with the boys...

"Michael stop it!" I whisper yelled, we were hiding from Lukey under a table, and Ashton...well he disappeared. Michael continued to kiss my neck, causing me to moan louder than the first time.

"Gotcha!" Luke yelled with a bright smile, as he poked his head under the table. I slapped Michael on the head, and stood up kissing Luke's cheek. Michael pushed him away and kissed me, Ashton ran to us and said, "I win! Hey! Those are my kisses!"

We giggled and I kissed him on the lips, but then I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw a very furious father, which happened to be mine.

I've never been the same since, and today happens to mark the day I was taken away from my boys. Right now, I'm sitting at a bar drinking... my fifth drink and I can't remember what it is. I looked up and saw a boy staring at me with wide green eyes, the spark in them seemed so familiar, he had blood red hair, he was wearing a leather jacket, black jeans, a white tee, and black converse. He was pale, he looked familiar...
Michael. I looked away and shook my head, but when I looked back, he was still there and he was walking towards me, I stood up and looked at him as I walked into a midst of people while dancing. I felt cold hands on my hips, and a soft, warm breath hit my neck.

"I've missed you Calum." He whispered, I smiled softly and turned around, he leaned his head against mine, our foreheads touching. "I've missed you Michael." I whispered back, leaning up, our lips connecting. He slowly kissed back, deepening the kiss.

"Come on, I think theres someone who'll like to see you." He said, dragging me out of the bar. And this is how I ended up in his car.
**
To be continued
YES IM ALIVE
After a month of craziness. The breakup. The hospital. My friend then going to the hospital. I'm here
-miah