The Pee Kink Cashton

This was originally a Lashton one but I changed it A LOT so IDK!!!!! But anyways...
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THOUGHT OF CALUM PEEING IN HIS PANTS..
Don't read...
*******
3rd POV:

Calum always loved the thought of being watched doing dirty things... Like him jerking off, or fingering himself, and he loved the idea of someone watching him pee himself...
People may think it's gross...but he hates having none of the attention. Luke always gets the attention cause he is the youngest and he's the leader...it pisses him off. And the boys are always with HIM not Calum, he used to cry about it...

Now...he hates it... he wants Michael and Ashton to pay attention to him to, especially Ashton. The muscular boy, who looks hot with a tan, unlike Calum. Ashton is caring and sweet but at the same time can be aggressive and rough... You get it right? 👉👌

So at the moment, he's in the bathroom with the door cracked open slightly and he hasn't peed in 3 days. So... If he even pressed on his tummy he would leak and he hasn't eaten either just so he can hold in the water, but all the other boys thought something was wrong with him. They thought Calum was sad because, Calum hasn't spoken to them for 3 days, or eaten for 3 days, rarely even smile cuz that only happens on stage. But Calum was planning this, he wanted one of them to get worried about him being in the bathroom to long and one of them would walk in and see Calum suffering.

Back in the living room...

"Guys...have you noticed Calum hasn't been eating or talking to us? He's barely even smiled." Ashton said from the corner while Muke ignored him and continued playing FIFA. So Ashton walked to the TV and turned it off.

"ASHTON WHAT THE HELL!" Michael yelled and Luke groaned but Ash rolled his eyes.

"DID YOU HEAR ME!" Ashton yelled and Michael nodded and so did Luke.

"He's obviously avoiding us. So we can't do anything about it." Luke said and Michael nodded.

"Why are you guys acting like assholes!" Ashton exclaimed and Michael stood up with Luke and they walked out the tour bus without a single word.

"I guess I better go check on him." Ashton mumbled and Calum thought EVERYONE left so he started pressing his tummy but held it in. He started letting out whimpers and Ashton thought he was crying so when he saw the door cracked...

"Calum are you- O-Oh my Goddess." Ash said but moaned the last part seeing Calum a whimpering, sweaty mess with tears spilling. But his eyes shut open when he heard the older boys voice.

"Ashy!" Calum yelped hiding his body but Ashton walked in and locked the door slamming Cal to the wall.

"You planned this. You made sure we would worry so one of us would see you vulnerable and needy,right?" Ashton asked with lust filled eyes and Calum nodded. Ashton rubbed his hand against Cal's belly and Calum started to whine and let out whimpers.

"A-Ashy I'm gonna pee myself." Calum whimpered into his neck and Ashton pressed harder causing Calum to yelp.

"I don't care baby. You wanted someone to find you like this, didn't you?" Ashton growled but Calum shook his head and Ashton pressed even harder and Caulm whimpered and tears rolled down his cheeks trying to hold it in.

"Let it go... Princess." Ashton whispered and Calum moaned when he felt the release and he was instantly hard... so was Ash.

"Meet me in the back room if you want it hard, meet me in my bunk if you want it slow. But first clean up this mess you dirty boy." Ashton growled and Calum nodded. Ash walked out the room and Calum stripped of his wet clothing and cleaned up the mess with Lysol. He then got up, and thought, perfect time to use them. Calum went to his bunk and opened a tiny box he his under his pillow. He pulled out the turquoise panties with a nice bow and a 3 diamond studded charm. He pulled them on along with a new turquoise sweater and kitten ears. He then walked to...