I love you... Mashton

This is just a quick thing, no smut...kill me.
******************
Ashton's POV:
(Text To: Cliffo #_#)

Ashton: Hi. 8)

Cliffo #_#:Hi Ash

Ashton: Thought you were 'spose to come over after school with me & the boys.

Cliffo #_#:I was busy.

Ashton: Playing X-Box! Yeah. That's totes Mikey.

Cliffo #_#: WOAH! Did the Gay Cookie Monster shit in your cereal! Damn it Ashy chill.

Ashton: Gay Cookie Monster! And I didn't have cereal, I didn't even eat CRACK HEAD! And my name is ASHTON.

Cliffo #_#: Yeah the Gay Cookie Monster! Omg, poor ASHY didn't eat anything today huh! You skipped lunch, are you starving again. Poor helpless little baby.

Ashton: Mikey stop. That's enough.

Cliffo #_#: Is baby hurting himself again? Well boo hoo, nobody cares.

Ashton: Mikey please...you're hurting me.

Cliffo #_#: I'M NOT EVEN TOUCHING YOU! THIS SHOWS HOW WEAK YOU REALLY FUCKING ARE! ELDEST OF ALL OF US AND YET YOU ARE STILL THE WEAKEST! NOT JUST PSYCHICALLY BUT MENTALLY!

Ashton: I told you to stop Mikey... I'm not a fucking robot, I have feelings.

Cliffo #_#: THEN YOU WOULD HAVE A HEART AND FUCKING REALIZE ITS WRONG! BUT YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH AND PATHETIC TO EVEN REALIZE! SO ASHTON, WHY DONT YOU STARVE CUZ THATS FUCKING SMART!

Ashton: Thank you for the motivation... I have to go anyways.

Cliffo #_#: You're fucking welcome.

I never thought he'd motivate me to continue my situation... Michael always cared. He made sure I ate, and I didn't have any razors now... he's actually motivating my pain.

*third person pov*

"Ashton!! Wake up lover boy, you okay? You look...hurt?" Calum pouted realizing the sweet elder was sad.

"Wait...that's impossible, ever since Mikey cured you of everything; you've been so happy." Luke stated both Calum and Luke kneeling In front of the boy who was holding his phone in his hands looking down to his lap with a gloomy expression.

"Is it Mikey?" Calum asked grabbing Ashton's phone and the boy nodded.

"R-Read messages from M-Mikey." Ashton stuttered quietly, Calum unlocked his phone and saw the convo between the two boys. Calum passed the phone and grabbed his jacket.

"Calum? What are you doing?" Ashton asked sitting up, after Luke read the messages he put the phone down and pulled his jacket on,

"Lukey?" Ashton asked again. Luke opened the door and Calum grabbed the keys, Calum kissed Ashton's forehead.

"We'll be right back, we're gonna go beat the shit out of Michael for what he said." Calum said squishing Ashton's cheeks.

"N-No! Just b-bring him here...talk first." Ashton said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Ashton...he said something so terrible and hurtful. He told you to keep starving...he made a mistake for saying that." Calum sighed but then Luke mumbled, 'fucker'.

"Lukey what is it?" Calum asked walking over to the stressed boy. Luke had his hand covering his face,

"We need to pick that fucker up, like now." Luke said pulling Calum out,