Malum ~

Calum's POV-
As soon as we entered the hotel room my back hit the wall so I tightened my grip on his hips where I had my legs wrapped around. Michael pushed me higher up against the wall as he kneaded my ass in his hands. I moaned into our heated kiss. He quickly lead us to the bedroom and threw me on the bed.

"Fuck baby, you look so hot." He whispered into my ear. He quickly pulled his shirt off and I copied him. His hands slid up and down my sides as his lips met my neck, he slowly pecked up until he reached the underside of my ear. When he got there, he sucked roughly and I moaned loudly. He chuckled against my neck and I felt like we were the only ones in the world. His lips moved down my neck to my nipples, he nipped at one with his teeth and pinched the other one.

"F-Fuck Mikey, shit." I moaned as I clenched my eyes shut and held onto the sheets, afraid I'd fly away because I was so high on lust and love. He kissed down my torso sucking love bites into my skin ever so often. He looked up at me and rubbed my hip. He quickly pecked my lips.

"I love you." He whispered as he unbuttoned my jeans and he kissed down my torso as he pulled them down along with my boxers. I kicked them off and he stared at my body and smiled.

"So pretty," he whispered as he kissed in between my thighs. I moaned and softly tugged at his hair. I whimpered as he sucked love bites into my inner thighs. The pleasure was so intense, I wrapped my legs around his head. He pushed my legs up and trailed down to me entrance and blew cold air on it. I moaned as my legs shook. I felt his tongue slip into my entrance and I made a noise close to a scream. 

"Fuck Michael, ah ngh pleaseeee." I moaned. He pulled and nodded. He reached into the nightstand and grabbed the lube and as he was about to coat his fingers, I pushed his hand away.

"No prep, 'm still stretched from last night." I whispered. He groaned and slowly coated himself with the substance. He hooked my legs over his shoulders. He slowly pushed in and i whimpered, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. He kissed my neck softly, he kissed my lips,his tongue slipped passed my lips as he pushed in. When he had pushed in all the way, he waited for me to adjust. I nodded when I was ready and he slowly pulled out halfway and pushed back in slowly. He continued this, small whimpers weeving past my lips. 

"Fuck Calum, you're so tight," Michael grunted, he picked up his pace, my left leg falling off his shoulder, giving him a different angle. He quickly pounded into me causing me to scream as he hit my prostate repeatedly. 

"Holy Shit! Harder, oh yeah, right there." I moaned as he snapped his hips harder. My back arched and I screamed as I clawed down his back. He was going at an animalistic speed. He pressed his hand on my lower stomach and I whimpered.

"You feel me here baby?" He whispered, I nodded as I felt him twitch inside me. I moaned loudly as I released onto our chests. My walls tightened around him and I kissed his neck. 

"Come for me... Daddy." I whispered into his ear. He tucked his head into the crook of my neck as he filled me up. He stayed where he was until his high wore off. He slowly pulled out and grabbed a warm wet rag. He wiped us down and got under the covers, pulling me on top of him. He chuckled and I looked at him.

"Daddy? Seriously," He asked.

"It pushes Ashton or the edge when Luke uses it." I giggled.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

It is 2:19 a.m. I'm tired...