Chapter 1- Back Home

One week later......

Oberoi Mansion

After a week Arnav and Aditya were coming back home from the hospital. Abeer had been reluctant to discharge Arnav, but Arnav wasn't ready to take no for an answer. He knew his family wouldn't be at peace, if he was at the hospital. Priya tried to convince him, but in the end she had to give in to his demand. Arnav never took no for an answer!

Anirudh was driving them back from the hospital. Ayushman and Priya were at home making arrangements for their welcome. The car pulled in the driveway and Ayushman hurried out to greet them. He was so glad his brothers were back. He forgot about Arnav's injuries and engulfed him in a bear hug. Arnav felt the pain radiating though this nerves, but he didn't flinch, he knew Ayushman needed to feel the comfort of him arms. Anirudh saw what Ayushman was doing and hurriedly pulled him away.

Anirudh scolding- "kya kar raha hai Ayu, bhaiya ko bohot chot lage hai, samahal ke"

Ayu felt guilty, his face fell- "sorry bhaiya, dard ho raha hai?"

Arnav ruffled his hair- "nehi baccha, I am ok, don't be sad"

Ayu turned towards Aditya and was about to hug him but Arnav stopped him- "uske haat fracture hua hai, samhal ke"

Ayu nodded his head and gently placed his arms around his kid brother- "I missed you Adi"

Adi gave him a big goofy grin. He was so glad to be back home, he absolutely hated sleeping alone on the hospital bed, his big-b had spoiled him a lot- "i missed you too, big-B"

Anirudh- "Andar chale?"

Ayu stopped them- "bhabhi ne yahe rukhne ko kaha hai, woh bas aa rahe hai"

Before the brothers could ask anything, Priya came there with the Aarthi.

Arnav looked annoyed- "yeh sab kya hai Priya?"

Priya- "mughe pata hai aap insab me nehi mantey, par main mante hoon, please karne dejeye"

Arnav did not protest. She compromised so much for them, he didn't want to crib on these small things. Anything to keep her happy.

Priya did their teeka nad Arati.

Aditya- "kya yaar bhabhi, hum thode he koi trophy jeet ke aa rahe hai, jo aap humare aise welcome kar rahe ho?"

Priya's eyes misted over. They had won over death and come back home. she didn't want to say that and remind them of that horrible accident. Anirudh understood her emotions.

Anirudh- "Adi, har baat pe mazak acha nehi hai hota, bhabhi kuch kar rahe hai to soch ke kar rahe hoga na, don't question"

Adi looked down- "sorry bhabhi"

Priya smiled at him- "it's ok baccha, aab andar jao aur aram karo"

The brothers went inside. Priya smiled in as much relief as happiness...... finally her men were back home.

Her relief turned to anger as soon as she walked into her room. Arnav had already started working on his laptop. She marched to him and pulled the laptop away from him.

Arnav surprised- "yhe kya kar rahe ho tum?"

Priya angry- "aap kya kar rahe hai Arnav? Doctor Abeer ne aapko aram karne ko kaha hai. Aisa karta hai koi aram?"

Arnav sighed. He held her hand and made her sit on the bed beside him- "Priya please samjho, ek hafte se maine koi mail nehi check keya, koi meeting attend nehi ke, kaam kitna pending pad gaya hai. Aisa to business nehi chalega na"