Chapter 5- Sanjana Vs Anirudh

City Hospital

Sanjana looked at Aditya with a frown. After months of counselling she knew him pretty well. The boy was very upset for some reason, but was not willing to share the details.

Sanjana- "kya baat hai Aditya? kese ne kuch kaha tumhe?"

Aditya shook his head.

Sanjana- "tumhare big-b ke saath jhagada hua phir se?"

Aditya shook his head again.

Sanjana- "phirse tumhare us khadoos bhaiyu ne tumhe daata?"

Aditya frowned- "bhaiyu khadoos nehi hai, aap unke bare me aise bola maat karo, mughe acha nehi lagta"

Sanjana smiled, the boy was very loyal. she admired that quality in him- "ok sorry, tumhare bhaiyu ko kuch nehi kahunge, bas tum apne pareshani ke wajh to batao"

Aditya looked down- "nehi bata sakta aapko, personal hai"

Sanjana- "Aditya agar woh baat tumhe pareshan kar rahe hai to batana to padega tumhe. You need to let go of your fears"

Aditya- "please yeh baat jane dejeye, mughe nehi batana hai"

Sanjana- "theek hai, apne accident ke bare me batao, tum aab theek ho"

Aditya nodded his head.

Sanjana- "gade me baithte waqt kuch darlaga, ya ghabrahat ke feeling, aisa kuch hai?"

Aditya- "nehi. kyun pooch rahe ho aap?"

Sanjana- "aksar accident ke baad post-traumatic stress disorder.(PTSD) common hai, I was just making sure"

Aditya- "I am fine, asia kuch nehi hai'

Sanjana- "accident ke dauran tum dar gaye hoge na? kaisa hua accident?"

Aditya- "mughe kuch theek se yaad nehi, bhaiya bata rahe the ke school se wapes ate waqt gade truck se takra gaye. Mughe bas itna yaad hai ke hum school se nikle the, mughe bhohot bhook lage the, main car me bhaiya se kuch baat kar raha tha......" Aditya frowned- "kuch keh rahe the woh mughse.... shayad kese baat ke leye daat rahe the.... mughe yaad nehi aa raha...." he started rubbing his forehead "mughe kuch yaad kyun nehi aa raha"

Sanjana could see that his mind was blocking out the incident, which meant that something happened which upset him..... or he was feeling guilty for something.....what ever it was he wouldn't be able to cope with the reality..... so his mind had blocked the memory.... a perfect defense mechanism. she would need to talk to Arnav and find out what happened. Aditya's mind would not block the memory forever, she needs to prepare the boy for the truth.

Aditya- "mughe kuch yaad kyun nehi aa raha?'

Sanjana- "yaad aa jayega sab kuch, don't stress yourself. School kasie chal raha hai" she quickly changed the topic.

Aditya- "acha hai, next week se mid terms hai, padahi karne hai"

Sanjana- "padhai zaruari hai Aditya, you cant ignore it"

Aditya- "ignore karunga to bhaiya mere khal kheech lenge . Woh padhai ke mamle me bohot serious hai. Mere paas koi option bhi nehi hai"

Sanjana shook her head, teenagers never appreciated the value of education- "Aditya trust me one day you will be thankful to your brother, for what he is doing."

Aditya rolled his eyes. Sanjana smiled. he had started to react like a normal teenager. he started cribbing, complaining, even teasing these days. she was really happy with the change. She knew his family was behind that change, but somewhere she also helped and that satisfied her immensely.