-Sale Copy-

Glad to share that 'Vachan' is now available for Sale across digital platforms

Glad to share that 'Vachan' is now available for Sale across digital platforms. Check the link in the comments section. The Youtube Video description also has links for the book.

Please Note!

There have been a lot of changes made to the digital Version. As already informed to the readers, the Oberoi Saga available in English Version has only 4 book. Pehchaan will end the series, so the plot had been modified to close all loops by the end of Book 4. You will get to read Aditya's Happy Ever After in Pehchaan. Aryan Oberoi is not there in the English Version.

SO BE READY TO SEE SOME SERIOUS CHANGES IN VACHAN. The original plot is intact, but there is no Aryan Oberoi in the series.

However Wattpad Version of the books (Hinglish Version) Will debut on Google books and Smashwords this May. That series will have all 8 books without any changes. You will get to read the Oberoi Series in the original glory sans the songs.

Those of who who wish to buy the modified version, can do so from the sites pigged in the session. 

A complimentary copy of Wattpad Version would be made available to the readers who buy the book from any of the digital sites, upon furnishing proof of purchase. We will mail you the code to download the Wattpad version from google play books or Smashwords once the book hits the market. 

The free giveaway to the students will be announced on April 9, on the occasion of Ugadi.

Great day!