Chapter 2- Muisc is my life

4 days later.......

Aditya was getting bored in the house. His brothers were not letting him do anything. Arnav refused to let him go to school. He couldn't go bug Anirudh as he was working on an important art piece. Though Anirudh kept the studio door open for him, Aditya didn't have the heart to disturb him. More over a tune was playing in his mind repeatedly. He just wanted to capture it before he misses it. He quietly escaped to his studio.

He knew Arnav was in his study and wouldn't notice what he was doing, he just had to be quick. Arnav had already warned him against playing guitar till his hand heals completely. He didn't want to get caught doing what he wasn't supposed to do. But that tune refused to leave him at peace.

once he entered the studio he closed it behind him. He wished his brother had soundproofed it, then he wouldn't have to fear about anybody hearing him. He got his guitar quickly and started strumming it. It was more difficult than he thought. His hand was killing him, but he had to do what he had to do.

Arnav was just going to get himself a cup of coffee when he heard the most melodious tune echoing in the mansion. A smile automatically graced his lips. His brother was very talented, and then he realized that Aditya was playing the guitar. he was furious. the doctor had told him specifically to give his hand a rest. why couldn't the boy listen. He marched towards Aditya's studio in anger.

Aditya was so focused on getting the tune right that he did not notice Arnav entering the studio. Arnav saw the way Aditya was flinching in pain, that added fuel to his anger.

"ADITYA" Arnav shouted.

Aditya looked up startled. He saw his brother and got scared. He hurriedly put the guitar down. He knew he was in for a good scolding.

Arnav sternly- "kya kar raha tha tu?"

Aditya didn't dare reply. He knew Arnav was very angry, he didn't want to fuel his anger in any way.

Arnav- "maine mana keya tha na Guitar play karne se? samaj me nehi ata tughe?"

Aditya looked down.

His silence was fueling Arnav's anger- "look at me when I talk to you Aditya"

Aditya's eyes filled with tears. Arnav never used that tone with him before. Arnav pulled him up with a jerk -"har baar tughe apne he manmane karne hai, kese ke nehi sunne hai, bohot ziddi hota jaa raha hai tu" Arnav didn't realize how angry he sounded. Aditya was too scared to say anything.

Anirudh rushed inside. He could hear Arnav shouting at Aditya. what did the boy do now? One look at Aditya's scared face and he got the picture. why couldn't the boy just do as he is told?

Anirudh touched Arnav gently on his shoulder- "kya hua bhaiya?"

Arnav let go of Aditya- "yeh tu isse pooch. Kya soch ke yeh guitar baja raha tha? doctor ne ek mahene ke rest suggest ke hai, aur yeh char din humare baat nehi sunn raha"

Aditya tried pacify Arnav- "sorry bhaiya, main bas tune record karna chata tha, please gussa maat karo aap, main khud ko rok na saka, woh tune mere demag se nehi jaa raha subah se... isleye...."

Arnav angry- "iselye kya Aditya? tughe doctor ke bato ke kadar nehi hai ya mere?"

Aditya was taken aback- "aap aisa kyun keh rahe ho bhaiya? i am really sorry......"

Arnav stopped him showing his palm.

Arnav sternly- "hand me your guitar"

Aditya took a step back.

Arnav- "I said hand me your guitar"

Aditya was too scared to disobey. he gave the guitar to his brother.