Chapter 3- Trouble begins

Oberoi Mansion

Priya was getting late, she needed to drop Aditya in school as Arnav did not yet get the go ahead to drive from the doctor. She rushed downstairs as fast as she could. Aditya was enthusiastically waiting for her. After a week he was finally allowed to go to school. He just wanted to meet his friends and hang out. A few months back he had hated that school, but after the Karan fiasco, things started changing. Students and Faculty started treating him with more respect. He was an Oberoi, Arnav had made sure that everyone knew that.

Priya- "aaj koi bohot khush lag raha hai"

Aditya excited- "chalo bhabhi chalte hai, school ke leye late ho rahe hai"

Priya smiled- "tum woh pehle bache hoge to school jane ke leye itna excited hai"

Aditya wined- "main baccha nehi hoon bhabhi, aur woh school nehi high-school hai, dono me difference hai"

Priya just shook a head. Only a teenager would whine like that.

They were getting ready to go when the security manager came in to meet her.

Security Manager- "Ma'am koi Advocate Vishal Agnihotri aye hue hai,  Arnav sir se milna chate hai"

Vishal Agnihotri? what was that man doing here? he was the synonym of trouble. Priya looked at her watch. Aditya was getting late for school.

Aditya was worried she would ask him to stay back for another day- "main driver ke saath chala jata hoon"

Priya shook her head- "nehi, main Ani se keh dete hoon, woh drop kar dega tughe, tere medications aur health ke details school nurse se discuss bhi to karna hai na"

Aditya sulked- "par bhaiyu to busy hai, main chala jaoga"

Priya ignored his hand and called Anirudh.

Security Manager- "Maam unhe andar ane de?"

Priya- "haan, unhe Arnav ke study me bhej do, aur bhejne ke pehle ek baar Arnav ko inform kar do. Main ate hoon"

Anirudh came there looking very exhausted. Priya sighed- "kal soye nehi kyun?"

Anirudh smiled- "ise drop karke ake so jaoga, aap datna shuru maat karo aab"

Priya- "gade maat chalao, Driver le jayega dono ko"

Ani- "Are par..."

Priya cut him off- "no arguments Ani, just drop him to school, give his medical files to the school nurse and comeback. main to tumhe bhejte bhi nehi, majboori hai"

Anirudh did not argue. He understood her concern very well. He just took Aditya and left with him.

Quick Introduction