Chapter 2: Party time

(Kinda a long chapter)

You stepped out of the shower and tried off. Changing into a nice purple sleeveless turtle neck and dark pants (Change the outfit if you want). You changed your earrings to simple grey studs. Nothing too fancy, you didn't want to draw attention to yourself. You were going for the food and a few drinks.

You stepped out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen.

"What to eat, what to eat..." A box of Fruit by the Foot sat there, waiting to be devored by your hungry self. You gave in to said feelings and grabbed one. You checked the time and saw that it was already 7:15. Thinking about the amount of time it would take to get to her house, and if you wanted to get there on time, you should leave about now. You grabbed your small bag and put your beloved Karambit in there (for those who don't know what that is, it's a knife.)

You got in your car and started off

You got in your car and started off.  You put another CD in.

Today I will wear my white button-down
I'm tired of wanting more
I think I'm finally worn
For you have a way of promising things

You really never thought about the lyrics til now. You did feel worn and you were tired of wanting more. You knew shit was happing when you related to a Mitski song.

And I've been a forest fire
I am a forest fire
And I am the fire and I am the forest
And I am the witness watching it

Damn, it's hitting the spot. You drove as you listened to the calming music. You looked the road mournfully. Is this what my life's coming to? The same thing? Sure my jobs gone but I'm stuck in a loop of boredom and poverty. You snapped out of the daze and focused on driving.

I stand in a valley watching it
And you are not there at all.

So today I will wear my white button-down
I can at least be neat
Walk out and be seen as clean

That was also you. You had the money at the time to buy fancy nice clothes. You may be a mess but at least you look presentable.

And I'll go to work and I'll go to sleep
And I'll love the littler things
I'll love some littler things.

The song ended with a click. You drove with watery eyes. Should I just go back home?

Thoughts swarmed your head but you decided to keep going. You didn't want to disappoint your "friends". You weren't close to them so you don't see them as friends. Just co-wor- er exco-workers. You hated to disappoint people so you put up with your feelings.

The rest of the album played as you kept driving. That's it. Just... driving. So boring.

After awhile you finally arrived. A few cars were scattered in front of the house and loud music could be heard from inside. You walked up the porch steps and rang the doorbell. You knew they couldn't hear it but you did it anyway.