Chapter 15: a BETTER plan...

I'm not dead. :)

Y/n paced the cabin. There has to be a way out. There has to be!

Y/n finally got properly introduced to the new killers. Y/n thought they were all kinda... weird? Like, the Dredge? What is that? Anyway, y/n sat on the couch next to Chris. They thought and thought until their thinker was sore. Wesker strode over and looked down at the two

"Don't tell me you hang around this pathetic waste of air all day." He said as he raised an eyebrow.

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows as Chris frowned. He scooted a little closer to them for wafted measures. For Chris or y/n? Hard to tell.

Wesker's red eyes glowed bright under his sunglasses. He wrinkled his nose and walked away toward Blight. Those two seemed to hit it off, talking about experiments and such.

Y/n slouched in defeat. "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know y/n. I really don't." Yui butted in, sitting down next to y/n and Chris.

Y/n was about to say something when their wrist stung. They looked down and saw the tally mark. Can't catch a break, can I?

The match started and it was on Haddonfield. It could honestly be any killer, but knowing the map, it was probably Michael. Michael scares the ever living shit out of y/n. He doesn't do anything. He just stands there... menacingly.

Y/n met up with jake and the started on a gen in the middle of the street.

"Have you seen the killer?" Y/n asked, putting wires together.

"Take a guess."

"Michael?"

Jake nodded and sighed. Everyone didn't like going up against Michael. He won every time and made sure that everyone knew he was able to hurt us at anytime.

The one time at the cabin when they were playing around and a rock got thrown at his head. Yeah... it didn't go well.

Y/n and jake finished the gen and went into a house. Y/n slow vaulted the window first before motioning Jake to follow suit. He got one leg over the window when Michael popped out of no where. He grabbed the back of jakes shirt and lifted him with ease. Y/n whipped out their flashlight.

Lightborn. That mother fucker.

Michael stood there holding Jake. If he didn't have a mask on, his smile of satisfaction would be seen. He walked to a hook and threw Jake on it.

Y/n slide out of the way and hopped in a locker. He was probably far away, but not far enough for a safe rescue. Just as y/n made up their mind to go help Jake, the locker door swung open.

Michael slammed the knife next to their head and picked them up by the neck.

"HEY! HEY YOU!" A voice cried out from behind y/n and Michael. He slowly turned around to face the voice, still hold y/n in the air.

One of the new survivors, Rebecca was putting up her fists, ready to fight. She hadn't been in a trial yet so she doesn't understand how it works. Y/n smiled at her attempts and waited for Michael's reaction. He looked and y/n and they shrugged their shoulders. He looked back at Rebecca and punched her square in the face with his free hand.

Rebecca flew. She hit a tree. That was the only thing that stopped her from her free flight to death-land. Michael put y/n on his shoulder and started walking, looking for a hook. Y/n didn't even wiggle. He earned this one. They sat there and waited for the sharp pain.

Slice!

There it was. Almost instantly y/n let out a cry. No matter how many times, it hurt like a bitch.

2 gens left
Jake
Rebecca
Zarina
Ash
Still alive.

Y/n hung and waited for the unhook. In the distance they saw someone running towards the hook. They squinted their eyes to see them better...

Danny?!