Chapter 11: Time Crack

SORRY FOR BEING LIKE GONE FOR FOREVER! IMPORTANT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Y/n, Laurie, and Èlodie finally made it to the wall where Phillip and Nea were impatiently waiting.

"God I could have grown a beard in the time it took you guys to get here." Nea said yawning and checking her nails.

"Yeah whatever," y/n said rolling their eyes. "Is this the thing?"

Phillip folded his arms. "Yup. I've never been this close to getting out of here."

"Are you sure we can get out this way?" Laurie asked stepping closer to the crack in the giant wall. She looked through it and gasped.

"What?" Èlodie asked.

"It's- it's Haddonfield before, that night! THATS ME! IM CARRYING THE PUMPKIN!"

Y/n widen their eyes and looked through the crack. That wasn't Haddonfield, that was their apartment. They saw themselves getting out of their car and heading to the front door.

"I see my apartment." Y/n said. Laurie rubbed her eyes and looked again. Still Haddonfield to her. Èlodie and Nea joined in on looking and seeing themselves doing things.

"Phillip look!" Nea said motioning to the wall.

Phillip looked in a smaller crack that was above everyone (due to his height). He jumped back as if a crab bit his nose.

"Are you ok?" Y/n asked noticing the skidish movement. Phillip's widened white eyes stared motionless at the wall before them. "Hey," y/n stood on their tippy toes and waved a hand infront of his face. He jumped and looked down at y/n. "You good?"

"Yes. We need to get in there." Phillip crouched down to the wide crack at the bottom that if he really wanted to, he could squeeze in. "I need a favor."

Phillip unwrapped a decently long bandage from his leg. He tied one end to his ankle and gave the other end to y/n. "If I tug on it a lot, then pull me back."

"This isn't that str-"

He already squeezed through.

Y/n gripped the bandage tight and tried seeing where he went. Instead of seeing their apartment, it was all dark.

Suddenly the bandage tugged a lot. They pulled him back in desperately. Èlodie, Nea, and Laurie helped pull, but to no avail. His hand reached out of the crack flailing around, desperately trying to grab on to something. Y/n handed the bandage to the other girls and gripped his hand tight.

Almost immediately he gripped back. A strong force jerked him back, but due to both of their death grips on each other, y/n got forcefully squeezed through the crack.

Silence.

The girls sat there wide eyed and Nea reeled in the bandage. The end came back, but soaked in blood. They weren't sure whose, but they were thinking it was unfortunately Phillip's.

THANKS FOR HANGING TIL THE END! I'm wrapping this book up so if you have any ideas for chapters, let me know! But the big news is that I'm going to be writing a Saw x reader book. Like, the horror movies Saw. Y/n will be working on the police force until they too get tested!

Let me know if that's something you're interested in

Рейчэл