Chapter 6: Killer Cabin

Y/n widened their eyes in surprise.

There's no way he's a doctor.

Yui patted their shoulder in content. "You did really good y/n."

Y/n smiled only to be met in a hug with someone else. They turned around and saw Jake. "Oh, hey Jake."

Not gonna lie, it was awkward. Y/n had never been one for hugs. Especially someone they didn't know very well. They had only met Jake that day. They hugged back awkwardly and Jake backed off.

"I'm- uh glad your alive." He said stepping back.

"I am too Jake, I am too. Say, where's Leon and Laurie?"

Yui butted in "They're in a trial. They went almost as soon as we got back." Y/n nodded and walked to the camp fire log. It really wasn't necessary to have a fire going at the time, due to the sun almost being fully out. Just as they went to sit down, Meg showed up with a large bundle. Bill and Ash followed closely behind her, carrying bundles just as big.

"Guess what the Entity dropped off y/n?" Meg said setting the stuff in and empty slot between two tents.

"Uhhh-"

"YOUR STUFF!" She exclaimed before y/n could finish. Bill and Ash dropped off the stuff and left.

"Wait, what stuff?" Y/n said tilting their head in confusion.

Meg grabbed one of the big bundles and plopped in y/n's arms. "Your tent and other necessities!"

Y/n set the bundle down and unrolled it. It was dark blue and very big. Meg helped completely unroll it and they started setting it up. "Say," y/n started as they grabbed a metal stake from a small bag "Where's Leon? I haven't seen him for awhile."

"He's in a trial. He left just as soon as you guys came back." Meg grabbed a corner of the tent and stretched it out. "I don't want to be nosy, but what's that glowing in your pocket?"

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows. "Glowing?" They looked down and indeed saw something glowing in their pocket. They carefully pulled it out. It was a new perk. They looked it over and it stopped glowing. It had an outline of an eye and a person in the middle of it. They flipped it over.

Dark sense.

Each time a generator is completed, see the killer's aura for 5 seconds. When the last generator is finished, see the killer's aura for 10 seconds.

"Oooh Dark Sense is really helpful. Hold on to that one." Meg said from over y/n's shoulder. Y/n put it back in their pocket and continued on the tent. They finished putting it up and settled down.

"One more thing," Meg said walking over to a box. She pulled out a small bag made of canvas. She handed it to y/n. "Blood Points."

Y/n opened the bag and saw hundreds of small red triangles inside. "When you go to the BloodWeb, you use those to buy things. That's the form of currency here in the Realm."

Y/n looked at Meg and nodded in understandment. They looked back at the bag and closed it.

"What now?" Y/n asked crossing their arms.

"You can either go to the BloodWeb and buy supplies, or take a nap. That's what I do." Meg answered shrugging her shoulders.

Y/n looked at the bag of BloodPoints and sighed. "Where's the "BloodWeb" ?"

Feng raced over and jumped up on Megs back, causing her the stumble. "GO PAST THE TRIAL TREE AND TAKE A RIGHT. YOU'LL SEE A BOX,"
Feng said out of breath "THEN OPEN THAT BOX AND IT'LL START THE WEB!"

Y/n nodded and started walking in the direction that Feng told them.

"Y/NNN I FORGOT TO MENTION! ONE BLOOD POINT IS 1,000!" Feng yelled, but her voice was faint. Y/n just barely heard her but kept moving. They made it to a log stump that had a small brown box on it. There was a tag that read:

3,000

Beside the box was another box that was open. Y/n reached into their Blood Point bag and pulled out 3. They set them in the empty box and picked up the closed one. It gave off a faint yellow light when y/n touched it. They opened it and saw a light bulb. It was small, but a lightbulb nonetheless.

Y/n looked to the left and saw a table with different items laying across it. Each item had a small box by it. Y/n walked up to it and scanned across the table. A small burlap bag laid at the corner of the table by Y/n. They picked it up and started buying items.

"That's the new survivor I was telling you about Evan. I noticed they still had some things from before they were taken."

"Like what?"

"Like their cellphone. Do you think they-"

"Stop right their Herman. They don't. You think the same thing about every new survivor. You need to understand that no one knows the way out, no matter how special they seem."

"..."

Y/n got back to the campfire and hopped in their tent. They sorted the items and set them neatly in piles. A sudden shake on the tent's door flap got their attention in an instant. they opened the flap to see a survivor they've never seen before.

"Hi." Y/n said, breaking the awkward silence between them and the stranger.

"Hi." They responded sticking their head in the tent causing Y/n to back up. They wore a dark green hoodie that appeared to be dirtied with blood. An off white mask with cracks on it rested on their face. Long pink hair poked out of the hood. They invited themself in the tent and closed the flap behind them. Y/n furrowed their eyebrows and kept their distance. The stranger stuck out a hand to Y/n.

"I'm Susie. You're Y/n, right?"

"Yeah." They responded shaking their hand. Susie took off her mask and smiled. Neon braces lined her pearly white smile. She set the mask down and started rummaging through Y/n's new belongings. She found a yellow flashlight and seemed content. She stuffed it in her pocket and kept rummaging.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Y/n asked shifting uncomfortably.

"I just want a flashlight. My friend hates 'em. I wanna prank him." She said as she looked at some of Y/n's t-shirts that Feng gave them.

Y/n started putting the pieces together. "Are you a survivor?"

"Oh no. I'm a killer." Susie laughed.

Y/n widened their eyes in shock. A killer was just hanging out, stealing their stuff in their tent.

"I'm not gonna hurt you don't worry. I only have to do that during trials. Actually, the Entity won't let us kill any survivor out of trials. So sometimes we come over or y'all come to the cabin."

"Wait you guys get a cabin?" Y/n responded with their mouth hanging open.

"Yeah. Not to brag, but the Entity really likes the killers." Susie seemed satisfied with her findings. A yellow flashlight, a pair of pink socks, a a black band tee, and bag of salt (for luck).

"You should come over sometime. You seem pretty cool." She waved and left. The tent flap waved in the slight breeze. Y/n there confused, but happy nonetheless.

Should I go to the killer cabin?