NOT A REAL DOCTOR?!?!

Y/n's eyes adjusted and she looked around. It was a spacious place. Claudette, Feng, and Yui were no where to be found. Y/n slowly walked around carefully, watching where they stepped to

Y/n came across a giant building. It sm
elled heavily of metal, not like blood metal, just... metal. Two lockers were lined up on a wall next to a broken window. The wind blew and the building creaked eerily and y/n shivered.

"Y/n, over here." A voice called out. Y/n swung around and saw Feng pointing to a metal machine behind her. They approached it and Feng got to work.

"Soo, uh how do you do this?" Y/n asked embarrassingly. They were never one for asking for help, but this seemed to be the right time.

"All you have to do is match these wires with the right colors, then pull these switches."

"Ok."

They started and were doing good.

FWOOSH

"AGGHHHH!!" Y/n and Feng shouted jumping back from the generator.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Y/n asked stepping away from the gen.

"It's the killer, c'mon." Feng grabbed y/n and the left the building. They ran then Feng slowed down quickly. Y/n followed suit and crouched down next to her.

"AHHHHHHHH" a loud scream echoed throughout the trial followed with a thwak! 

Y/n covered their mouth and gave Feng a quick glance. "This would be a good time to use your perk, let's go." Feng pointed ahead where the scream came from and started running. Y/n followed, speedwalking behind.

Feng and Y/n crouched behind and rock and saw Claudette laying down. Y/n started to get up to help, but Feng, put a hand on them and mouthed 'wait'.

A tall man walked out from the side of a building and looked around. His eyes and mouth were pried open with metal contraptions, and he appeared to have wires poking out of his skin. He gave out an interesting laugh and went to pick Claudette up.

Feng gave y/n a shove and she tripped toward the killer. They yelped and put their hands infront of to protect what little they had. The killer turned around but it was too late. Y/n, the killer, and Claudette came down in a commotion. The killer let out a whine and rolled over. Claudette was long gone, leaving the killer, y/n, and Feng who was hiding behind a rock in shock.

Y/n bolted to their feet and reached into their pocket. They grabbed the syringe and injected the contents into the killers arm. He ha
d taken quite a fall was was trying to get up, when he yelled at the sudden pinch in his arm.
Y/n ran in a random direction as the killer mumbled and groaned, attempting once again to get up.

Y/n kept running. They didn't know or comprehend what had happened, but all they knew is that what they did was ok. The
y hoped Claudette would be ok since they didn't see her leave, all they saw was the dirt. Y/n came to a stop when they saw another generator that looked like it hadn't been touched yet. She looked around and started working on
it.

Minutes passed and y/n every now and then heard screaming from the survivors. They were at the other end of the map so they didn't worry too much. Sure they didn't like hearing the sound of people being put on meat hooks, but it was better over there than being over here. Finally the gem popped and they
ran to the next one.

On their way to the gen, the saw something in the distance by the gen. It looked like the killer, except he wasn't moving. Y/n tilted their head and took a step forward.

FWOOSH

Y/n screamed at the pain from the glowing clouds. The "killer" at the gen flickered out of sight.