Chapter 14

Y/n was amazed. How could someone have a scrap book as big as a dictionary. Danny smiled and ranted on about the moris he had done in the past years.

"And since I'm the entities favorite, it lets me in on a little secret. I know who your going up against in the next match!" He laid on his stomach and moved his legs back and forth like a school girl.

"Who am I going up against?"

"It's- Hahahaha! You didn't think that I would tell it to you that easily, did you? We should make a trade."

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows. "All the stuff I would trade you are useless to you. You can't use medkits."

"Maybe I don't want an item." Danny said leaning closer. Y/n squinted her eyes at the man. He batted his eyelashes and puckered his lips. "Gimme a kith and I'll tell you."

"Are you serious?" Y/n asked moving her head back, only to be met with the wall.

"C'mon, I know want to kiss me!" He crawled over to them and put an arm on the wall next to their head. He leaned in more and closed his eyes.

"MmmACK-SKANSNEKD!" Danny yanked back. Y/n widened her eyes. Danny continued to choke as Anna held him up by the back of his shirt. She was fuming.

«Сволочь! Оставь ее одну!» ("You bastard! Leave her alone!")

"Ackkkcputmedownpleaseacckkghh" Danny spat out as he kicked his legs. Y/n smiled at Anna and slightly nodded their head. Anna nodded back and dropped Danny.

Y/n looked at Danny as they walked out of the room. They giggled and kept walking.

"Fucking bitch." Danny mumbled as he held his throat. "I'll be back for you y/n." Danny winked and left the room.

Hey! Sorry for late and short update.

That's was my dog

That's was my dog. He passed away recently so I've been getting my life back together. Love you all!