- Insert good name here-

A/N
Before I start, I kinda messed up on the title of last chapter because I thought I would write for longer.... I didn't. XD Anyway enjoy c:

Graser POV
"Stacy" I slightly whisper into my mic. "OHHHHHHHH GRASER'S GOT A CRUSH ON STACYPLAYS!!!!!!!" He literally YELLS loud enough for Stacy to hear. "Shut up!!" I yell at him. "Her bedroom is LITERALLY next to mine!" I then whisper-shout. "Sorry hehe." Parker says with a smirk.
Stacy POV (FINALLY)
I finish recording DogCraft. I sigh and lay back on my chair. What happened at the end? I think to my self. I must just miss Page and Molly. I sigh again at the thought of their names. If I cant go right now without them, how will I survive 3 whole months without them? I get up from my chair and go over to the bed were I will sleep tonight, and possibly for the next 3 months.... I then get a message from Tiffany.
Text-----------------------------------
T: ~ Insert picture of Page and Molly cuddled up with Link and Navi.
S: Aww they look sooo ADORABLE!!!
T: Ikr! Like they are cousins! That would make you my sister XD
S: Lol yeah, I cant belive how good they are getting along

Thats when Graser knocks on my door." Come in" I say without looking off my phone. "Umm Stace do you want... to go have dinner with me?"
He says shyly. "Sure, I'd love too" I say smiling at him. I turn back to my phone and text Tiffany one last time.

S: OMG TIFF GRASER INVITED ME OUT FOR DINNER GTG BYE GURL!!!
T: OMG THATS AWESOME YOU GO GIRL!!
End of texts-----------
"Ok let me change" I say to Graser. " Alright Queen" He says with a smirk and closing the door. "Hehe" I giggle before getting up and looking through my bags. I finally pick out a pair of skinny jeans and a gold and white stripped tank top. I get out some tan flats,decored with golden add on's. I put my hair in curls down my chest and some down my back. I look at the mirror in my room and sigh. Of all the girls, why would he pick me....
Graser POV
Im down stairs waiting for Stace to come when I finally hear her steps coming down. "Wow.... you look stunning!" I say, not aware of it. I just stand amd stare at her while she blushes madly. "You look good too" She says still blushing. "Hehe... thanks" I say before getting up and opening the door for her. " Ladies first" I say standing besides the door waiting for her. "Oh what a gentleman" She says and giggles. "Oh, by the way, nice blue and black shirt" he says holding back a laugh. "Really?" I ask giggling. Then we get into the car.

----------Time skip to after dinner----------
Stacy POV
"So did you enjoy it?" He asks smiling "Yeah" I say. We sit on the couch next to each other not too close but close enough to be slightly touching." Hey now that I think about it, where are Shadow and Max?" He asks me. "I dont know. They might be upstairs" I say, " I'll go check" I say heading upstairs." I'll check my room" He says going up with me. When I finally reach my door, its slightly open. I go in just to see Max and Shadow under the covers. "They weren't in my room." Graser says coming into my room. "Found em'" I say lifting up the covers for him to see the cats. "Oh my gosh I am truly sorry Stacy!" He says grabbing both the cats and taking then out of the room. I look at the covers, just to see they are full of cat fur. Graser seems to notice as well since he says, "Oh gosh, sorry Stacy" "It's ok" I say smiling "Ill just sleep on the couch" "Ya sure?" He asks with a really? Look. "Yeah" I say heading down stairs. "Its going to be really uncomfortable" He continues.

Graser POV
I hesitate at what im about to say. "You can sleep in my room...." I say to her. "But I dont want to invade your privacy..." StacySays (hehe) back to me. "No not at all" Its already 10:54 PM and Stacy must be sleepy. "If you want to go to sleep right now, we can. Im guessing it wasn't very comfortable sleeping on the plane" I say. Im like, literally determined to make Stacy sleep with me, even if I shouldn't be. "Oh fine" she says, rolling her eyes in a playful way. "Dont you 'Oh fine' me" I say with smirk. "I'll 'Oh fine' you all I want" She says giggling. "Oh we'll see about that!" I say walking over to her (who is sitting on the couch) and scoop her up bridal (dont know how to spell it XD) " No Graser!" She says hanging on to me. "Dont worry, I wont let go of you" I say walking up thw stairs. She's got her arm wrapped around my neck and her face buried in my chest. I like it. Its currently raining outside, with a bit of lightning. "Well at least lemme change" She says still hanging on. "Ok" I say "First stop, Stacy's room!" I say walking over to her door and letting her down, legs first. "Thanks" she says giggling before closing the door.
Stacy POV
I go into my room and close the door. Oh gosh. Im going to sleep with GRASER10. GRASER. Not that I mind... Ugh Stacy stop. He doesn't like you, he will never like you so stop daydreaming. I then look through my bag to find my fluffy pajamas. They are white, with dark blue doggie-prints all over them. I then take out a short sleeved shirt. It is dark blue, with a big white paw print on the front. It IS cold, but I just cant sleep with long sleeved shirts. I just cant. I put them on, then I hear a knock. "Come in" I say "Hiiii Stacyyyy Playssss" He says "Ready to sleep?" "Yeah" I say getting my iPhone. "Alright..." He says with a smirk. "What?" I say confused. Right then he scoops me up like earlier. "Gosh dang Graser!" I say annoyed. "Hehe" He giggles "Dont be mad at your robot!" He says taking me to his room. My robot? Its actually kinda hard to stay mad at him. He lets me go on top of his bed, which gets me by surprise. "Oh g-" I say cut of by Graser "Did I scare you?" He says laughing. "No....it only took me by surprise.." I say. "Hehe, so do you want to sleep now?" He asks ne pulling the covers over both our bodies. "Sure" I say laying back. I put my phone on the nightstand next to his. He turns of the light and whispers in my ear "Goodnight" "Goodnight" I whisper back.
Graser POV
"Goodnight" She whispers back. Right then there is lightning and thunder which slightly flash in the room. Stacy gasps, scared. "Dont worry Stacy, ill protect you..." I whisper to her. We are now facing each other but her face is buried in my chest. I then slide my arm under her and my other arm over her and hug her tight. She hugs me back and whispers, "Thank you" I hug her tighter and say, "Always"

A/N
YAY MORE GRACY!! Anyway if you are enjoying MAKE SURE TO STICK AROUD BECAUSE MORE THINGS ARE FOR DA FUTURE!!! Anyway
Love you my strong wolf pack, remember, you are strong, you stay strong.