Chapter 16

A/N Enjoy! ^.^

Stacy POV
Dul and I sit on her mattress not looking nor saying anything. "So" We both say at the same time."I might have to go home to see my mom, you know, check on her.." Dul says. "Oh, I totally understand" I say, slightly disappointed. "But other than that, Its almost Graser's birthday..." Dul says. "Whatcha gonna give him?" "Oh, I dont know yet..","We should probably start looking for something" She says. "Oh! Maybe I could give him a-" I get interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in" Both Dul and I say. Graser opens the door, followed by Parker. "What are you girls doing here?" Parker asks us. "Oh um, we are just.." I look at Dul, I can tell by her look that she doesn't want them to know about what happened to her mom. "Chatting" I finish off. Graser looks at me. Can he tell im lying? "Alright, but the movie was downstairs, why were you girls up here?" He asks. "Oh, we are not good with scary movies" I sorta lie but also is true. "Aww, why'd dont you tell us? We could comfort you" Parker says smiling. "Yeah" Graser says. I feel my self blushing, and look at Dul, who is also blushing. We look up at the boys, and they see US blushing, they start blushing as well. So much blushing going on. The boys help us up. "But the movie ended already though" Parker says. "Its ok" Both Dul and I say, once again. "The others are already asleep" Graser whispers. "Ok" I whisper and Dul nods. "We should probably go to sleep" Parker says. "Ok" We say. And they head to their room. We get into our pajamas and go to sleep.
The next morning..
"Stacy! Stacy!" Dul says, on top of me, shaking me. "AHHH!!" I yell, surprised. "Oh sorry" Dul says. "Oh, umm... i-its ok, so whats up?" I say, playfully throwing her off me and sitting up, rubbing my eyes. Dul lands on her mattress, and instantly shoots up and sits on my bed. "Guess what?" She says excitedly, yet relieved. "What?" I say, smiling. "My mom is okay!!!" Dul says jumping up and down on my bed, causing me to bounce as well. "OMG really?! Im so happy for you!! And of course your mom!!" I exclaim, happily. "I know right!! And she is already out of the hospital, at home and resting! That means I dont have to fly back home!! I can stay heeeeerreee!!!!" She says hugging me. Then, I hear footsteps. Coming to our room. Bee enters, quietly. I mouth her the word 'help' and she giggles. "Whats all this commotion about?" Bee asks. Then I look at Dul and she explains everything...
After Dul explains EVERYTHING...
"Oh, Dul im very relieved that your mom is ok" Bee says, nodding. "I know right? Best of all, I dont have to leave you girls!!" Dul says smiling. "Yeah" I say. Then, there is a knock on the door. "Come in" I say. Parker shows up at the door. "Can I come in?" He asks, looking back. "Sure" We say. He comes in and sits on a chair. "Ok so, the boys already know about this plan, we just want to let you in on it" He starts. Dul, Bee and I nod. "We are going to the mall, so we can buy Graser some gifts for his birthday. We says, whispering at the last part. We all nod again. "We already bought the drinks and snacks, and maybe a bit of wine and margaritas.... hehe" "What?!" The girls say in union. "Hehe... you know, its his birthday, nothing like a little parting" he says. "Okay" We say. "Alright so we are going to split up. You girls together, Grape, Straub in another group and Tomahawk and Devon in another. H and I already bought Graser his gift, so we'll distract him" Parker says. "Mhm" We say, nodding. "Alright get ready, we will leave in a few hours."
We start getting ready, I take a short shower, then I get dresses and do my hair. Later Bee and Dul get ready. Meanwhile, I edit a few videos that I still have to upload. When all of us (girls) are ready, we get our purses and money. I grab my phone. We head down stairs and meet up with the boys. "Ready?" Parker asks and he is greeted with 'Yeses and "Yeps" We call the Ubers and split up into the groups that we used the last time we used the Ubers at the ice skating trip.
In the Uber----
Graser POV
I sit next to Stacy, but this time Parker and I have the window seats and Stacy and Rusher are in the middle. When I sit next to Stacy, Rusher puts his arm around her and pulls her away from me. She is obviously uncomfortable, she stays still with her arms close to her. I try not to show that I care, but deep inside im bubbling with anger. "Hey beautiful" He says to her. She just gives him a WTF? look and says. "Um.. hey" Ugh! All I really want to do right now is punch him in the face. Stacy slightly moves a bit away from Rusher, blushing. "Has anyone told you that you look cute when you blush?" Rusher keeps complementing her. Parker just looks at me with a OMG he is flirting wit her expression on his face. My hands ball into fists and I sigh a heavy sigh. Parker seems to notice, and mouths me the words, NO DUDE DONT DO IT with his eyes open wide. I try to calm down a bit, its actually really hard. Then Parker pinches Rusher on the back. "Ouch!" He howls with pain. He seems to get the message and stops flirting with Stace. I take out my phone and text Parker.
G: Omg thanks man I really though I would explode
P: I gotcha back dude
G: Thanks
I put my phone away and lay back. Stacy is completely silent the rest of the ride to the mall.
At the mall--------
Stacy POV
He was flirting with me. He was DEFINITELY flirting with me. That the actual hell?! I swipe away the thoughs of Rusher and walk over to the girls. Before I can reach them, Graser grabs my hand and pulls me a little apart from the group.

A/N What is Graser going to do?! We may NEVER know!! Lol JK we will know next chapter! Anyway I have a question for all of you Gracy lovers.... Who did you discover first? Stacy or Graser? I discovered Stacy, then the day of the first #Gracy Mineclash (Stacy and Graser Mineclash collab), I discovered Graser.
Love you my wolf pack... You ARE strong, you WILL make it!
<3

The stronger you're storm
The brighter you're rainbow