First day at Hawaii

A/N The spamming shall commence!! So this might go up while im at Mexico or after I get here...IMA SPAM YOU WITH CHAPTERS!! ♡♡

Stacy POV
I woke up to a sudden ring of my phone, indicating I had gotten a text. I get up, Graser on the other side of the bed. (DONT THINK WRONG) I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed, looking through my notifications. Ugh "Unknown" Again. That person needs to chill out.
Text♡♡♡♡♡♡
???- Hawaii, huh?
End♡♡♡♡♡♡
Omg. Why are they stalking me for?! They think im with Graser?! Well im not! Ugh i wish.... I just sigh, getting up and walking over to the balcony in our room, facing the ocean, with a beautiful sunrise. I sigh, sitting down on a chair. 'I miss Page and Molly....'I think. I shake away those thoughts and get up, go into the bathroom and take a good cold shower, since its really hot here. When im done, i put on bleached shorts with high top and a white tank top, brush my hair and curl it and apply some make up. I get some sandals, with beautiful jem stones on them. When im done, I dont hear any of the boys up, so I decide to blog. I take out my camera and start recording. "H-hey guys, and welcome to a blog! So today, I am not with Page and Molly, im not at my house or at Graser's. I am at.... HAWAII!! Its soo cool here! So, some friends and I decided to take a little trip here. For NO reason! Hehe. Anywho, today we will be going out to have breakfast, and enjoy the beauty of Hawii!" I say. I walk over to the balcony in the living room, and look out. "Isn't beautiful?" I say astonished and end the clip. "Hey" Rusher says coming up to me. "Hey" I smile. "Early recording huh?" "Yep"
Time skip to after they had breakfast♡♡♡♡
I sit down on the CONVERTIBLE Uber we order. Its sooo cool!!! Rusher is sitting next to me and the window, and Graser on my other side. Graser wraps his arm around me, while Rusher hold my hand in his. I feel soooo uncomfortable with both of them doing this, but it would be more uncomfortable to point it out. I sit still, as we ride around Hawaii. We see lots of bodybuilders on the beach, people playing volleyball and others building sand castles. The coast is so beautiful. Then we ride a bit away from the coast into the the beautiful city. There are lots of bars and restaurants and bright, big buildings that catch our attention. "Awesome" I whisper."Yeah" Graser agrees. "What will be the next stop?" The driver asks. "The beach board walk lane please" Rusher says. "Okay" The driver responds and drives off.
When they are there☆☆☆
Graser POV
Everything looks epic. The palm trees are slowly waving, and Stacy has brought all her attention to a puppy at a pet store. "Loooooook!!! ITS SO ADORABLE" She squeals with happiness. "It looks like Polly, but a mini-Version of her" Stacy squeals. "Heh" I giggle, looking at the pup. "Noice" Rusher says. "Okay, enough fan girling over a puppy, lets goooooo" Parker says, pointing at a ice cream shop. We walked over to the shop, and there was a large counter, and freezers that contained the ice cream. "Looks delicious" I say. "Yeah" The rest agree. "May I help you?" A young teen that worked there asked. "Um, yeah, can I get a large cone with Napolitano (is that how its called? The one with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry) How about you guys?" Parker asked. "Uh, Vanilla in a large cone" Rusher says. Stacy just looks at me, waiting for me to order. "Go" I say. "Ok, um, chocolate, medium cone" She says. "Chocolate, big cone" I say and smile at her. "Any toppings?" She asks. "SPRINKLES!" We all say in union. She giggles and says ok, then serves us. "Thank you" We say. "Have a nice day!" She says and we leave. We lick our ice cream, which is absolutely delicious. "Its so good!!" I say, munching on the sprinkles. "I know right" The rest say. "We should go back to the hotel, and in the night come out to eat and hang out. There are clubs and all sorts of things around." Rusher says. "Yeah" Stacy agrees. "Mhh, ok" Both Parker and I agree. We walk back to the hotel, enjoying the surroundings. When we finally get there, we are showering in our own sweat. "This is freaking disgusting" Stacy says, grabbing a paper towel from the kitchen and wiping her face. "I know right" Rusher says. "I don't know about you, but ima go take a shower" Stacy says, getting up from the sofa. "Same" Rusher says and heads to his and Parker's room, were there is one of the showers. Stacy leaves and gets into the other shower. "So Graser, how's it going with Stacy?" Parker asks me. "Good I guess. But Rusher is flirting with her so much, im scared she'll fall for him" I say worried. "Yeah, she actually kinda lets it pass now when he calls her 'babe'" Parker says. "Yeah..."I say, getting worried when I get a text. I check it, its from a.... wouldn't call her friend, but she still texts me for some reason.
(Grase's contact name for them Her: Heyyyy Babyyy!! Miss you!! ♡
Graser: Stop we aren't friends anymore
Her: Still love you doe!
Ugh, why does she always have to be texting me?! We ended our friendship, and our 'relationship' a LONGGGG time ago. Ugh. Parker and I chat, then both Stacy and Rusher come out of the bathrooms, ready for tonight. "Damn Stacy! You lookin on FLEEK" I say. "Thanks" She says and smiles. Its my turn to go into the shower.
Stacy POV
Parker went to the store to get some Dr. Pepper and Graser left to take a shower, leaving only Rusher and I. "Hey sexy" He says putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it, slightly turning me on. "Hey Rush" I say, grabbing his hand and pushing it away. "Aww come on Stacy. I've loved you for so long now, Its only right for me to own you" He says and winks. "Oh btw look" He says pulling me out of the sofa and pulling me into his room. "What?" I say. He closes the door. It was a trap. "Nothing, just wanted to see a bit more of you...." He says and pushes me up against a wall. I try getting away but he gets infront of me and grabs me. "Rusher stop" I say, trying again but failing. "No, i love you, I must own you" He says. He starts kissing my neck, and a moan escapes my mouth. "You like it dont you" He says moving up to my lips. "Ru-rusher sto-p" I say, trying not to moan again. He pushes me onto his bed, and starts taking his shirt off. "It's really long" He says, wiggling his eyebrows. "Can you not?" I say and start getting up. "Come on, Graser will never love you like I do" He says, grabbing my waist from behind and kissing my neck. "I dont like Graser" I lie. "Even if you dont, ill always love you more" He says grabbing the inside of my thigh and moving his hand up until he meets with my crotch. "STOP" I say and push him away and leave. Hes such a fucking flirt like WTF?!
After the group goes has their night out....
"That was epic" I say, happily. "Ikr!! Parker almost puked trying to lift up one of the bodybuilder's lifts!" Graser says and we all laugh. "That was hard!" Parker says. "Still hilarious AF" Rusher says, almost crying of laughter.

A/N SPAM SPAM SPAM!! By the time you finish reading this, I already posted 3 other chapters.... well maybe not! Actually yeah. This went up after I got back :3 The power of editing. Lel. ANYWHO Im part of the Big 6, a group of fan girls who have their cube person and personally.
Me= Stacy
Ggodinez= Parker
DiamondDayLight= Graser
Blue Guava= I dont remember
Flora= I dont remember
And i dont even remember the last member :P
Oh yeah Staph, uhh i think shes Tybzi....?
Idk
Love you my wolf pack you are strong, you WILL make it!!

H.O.P.E.
Hold
On
Pain
Ends
>--------》