Unknown's contacts

A/N Enjoy... If you can after I just kiled Stacy.. Worst decision.. Wait, no seriously I don't have a plan. Btw, at the end is some important stuff, so be sure to read that!

-=+=-Stacy POV-=+=-
The girl shoots the gun, and my vision turns black on the edges. Right when the gun fires, I hear a yell. "STACY!" I hear Graser yell from some where. "GRASER!" I yell, my vision going darker each time. I hear 3 more gun shots. For 3 more people.

It's all dark
----------------------
A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Jk, let's continue
----------------------

Here come the Gracy feels!

I jump up, I'm on the couch, in the living room at the hotel in New York. I feel arms wrap around me, I don't know who's.
Wait, yeah I do.
"Stacy, Stacy, shh, it's alright. Im here. I'll protect you. Dont worry im here" I hear Graser whisper in my ear as I burry my face on his shoulder. "Its alright. It's alright. Dont worry. It was just a nightmare. You're here. Don't worry. It's alright." Graser hugs me. I gulp, gasping. "G-Graser" I stutter out, my cheeks wet with tears. "I'm here. I'm right here" He says, his soothing voice calming me down. He slides his arms under my legs and picks me up. I twist my hand in his shirt, burring my face in his shoulder even harder. I hear him close my laptop and he takes me to the room (A/N Dirty minded people!! I am too) He put me down on the bed and lays down next to me. "Graser" I say, as he hugs me. "I'm here. It's all alright. It was just a dream" He says. "Where are Rusher and Parker?" I ask sitting up fast, about to get off the bed as soon as I remember them. Graser wraps his arm around my hip, and pulls me back. "It's alright. They're sleeping. They didn't seem to get awakened by your little scenario back there" Graser says. "Sorry" I say, covering my face with my hands. "I'm sorry I'm being such a baby about a nightmare I had" I cry. "It's alright Stacy. Don't worry. You didn't make that much noise" He smiles. We lay down and he pulls the covers over our shoulders.

-=+=-Graser POV-=+=-
She turns and faces me, and I pull her close. I press my forehead against her's, we share the same breathing rhythm. I want there to be less space between us. I want there to be no space between us. I hear her sigh and sniff, I pull her into a hug. "Don't worry, I got you. I won't let anyone, anyone at all that wants to hurt you lay a finger on you. I'll keep you safe and sound" I say, running my fingers through her soft hair. I put my hand under her cheek, and make her look at me in the dark. "No one at all" I say, running my thumb on her cheek, wiping away any tears. "Okay"I hear her whisper, a mix of fear, nervousness and sadness stirred into her voice. I hug her even more tightly. "I won't let anything happen to you" I say, before we are carried into our sleep.

The next morning...
The moment I open my eyes I'm already happy. Stacy face is right infront of mine, our breaths with the same air. I smile, and pull her closer.

And closer.

Closer.

She yawns, and she rubs her eyes. "Graser" She says, her eyes opening. "Hey. Good morning. How'd you sleep? I mean, the half of the night that you were here" I say. "I slept okay" She smiles a little. I hug her.
"Graser"

-=+=-Stacy POV-=+=-
"Remember that girl you said used to be in The Cube? The one you said didn't take her friendship seriously?" I ask Graser. "Yeah. Why?" He responds, sitting up. I remember the girl. The one that shot Graser, Rusher and Parker. And me. "Did she have brownish-blondish hair?" I ask. "Well, she dyed it brownish-blondish" Graser responds. "Her hair was straight. And her eyes brown" He says, his eyes turning dark. "She was obsessed with her looks" "Oh" Is all I manage to say.

And it hits me.

Could Unknown be the girl Graser knows?

Are both Graser and I Unknown's contacts?

-=+=-Time Skip-=+=-
"And I'll add another line of gold to my tower" Graser chuckles. "Mmh" I whine. "Well that's all for now guys. Remember to leave a rating and subscribe-" He says,
StacySays left the game
"Aww! Stacy!" He calls out for me. "Well. Stacy left. I have to go find her. Goodbye!" He finishes off his video. I giggle a little at the end. "Stacyyy" I hear Graser shout. "What!!?" I shout back. "WHY YOU LEAVE ME?! LOVE MEEEEEEEE" He yells. "Oh whatever" I grumble. "Hey Stace" Rusher says, coming into the room. "Oh! Hey Rush" I turn around on my chair and smile. "Whatcha up to?" He asks, sitting on the bed. "Oh nothing, just finished recording MineClash with Graser" I say, sitting next to him. Im about to ask him about last night when I remeber Parker. "PARKER_GAMES!!!!!" I yell out for Parker. "WHAT UP STACYPLAYSSAYS?" He chants loudly, coming into the room running. Both Rusher and I move to the edges of the bed, as Parker belly-flops onto it. "What up?" He finally says, and I giggle. "Okay, I wanted to ask you guys. Did you hear anything last night?" I ask. "No.. did you and Graser.. uhh.." Parker says, wide eyed. "NO!" I blush, and slightly shove him. "Never" "Oh okay. No, we heard nothing. Why?" Rusher says, a bit tense. "Oh.. It's that.. I" I say, trying to make up a story. "I has playing Hunger Games on MinePlex. I kinda was raging a bit" I say. "Oh okay" Parker says. "Okay. No, we heard nothing. We were deep in slumber" He chuckles. "Okay!" I say, reliefed. "So, that's all? I just remembered I had to film some mini-games with Liam the moment you said Mineplex" Parker says, gasping. "Gotta go" And he rushes off. "Stacy" Rusher asks, biting his lip. I dicide to sooth him, by complementing him. "You know, you look adorable when you're nervous" I say. "Oh!" I smile, and blushes, as I giggle. "Hey, um. So you know how I like you? I'm not sure if you like me but, I" He stutters like never before. "Yeah?" I smile warmly to let him know it's alright.
And what he says next puts me in shock.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N HEHEEHEEHHEEHHE
Evil Wolfy with a cliffhanger? Yup! So, hey guys, did I scare you? I bet you fell for my prank at the start! A cliffhanger ended up with another cliffhanger! How lovely <4 And yes, I meant to put a 4 there. (Only divergent fans will know). Okay let's stop talking about divergent im already crying.
If you enjoyed this chapter, please follow if you are not already, and leave a vote! Votes actually help, it let's me know who are my most attentive readers and they inspire me to keep writing because it tells me that people are enjoying!
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Wolves don't loose sleep over the opinions of sheep