I Miss You Already

A/N Title says it all.
NOT THE END
Enjoy.

I kiss Stacy goodbye, her soft lips colliding with mine. Oh how I wish she was still alive. I leave the roses next to her. I can't belive it. Im going to kill myself for this.

"Graser....." A voice says, panting heavily.

I stop on my tracks, and turn around, just to see Stacy's emerald eyes staring back at me. "Stacy! You- you are alive!" I say and run to hug her. "What? I was dead?!" She says, trembling. Her eyes are wide as she tries to move, only to be stopped by the many machines connected to her. "Graser! Get me out of here please" She says, paranoid. "Back away sir!" The doctor says as he rushes over. "She's alive! She made it! HOW?!" He exclaims. "Graser!! Help!!" She yells as 2 nurses take me out of the room. "Stacy!" I yell right before the doors close, leaving a obstacle between her and I.
Im just happy she's alive.
I hear the doctors trying to calm Stacy down, and she screams and cries. Something changed. Something changed BIG TIME.
Then, her screams start calming down, then, its all silent, the only sound there is are the doctors and nurses whispering between themselves. I wonder what they are saying.
Timeee skipp cuz me lazy :3
The head doctor calls me into the room. Stacy is asleep on her bed, the monitor indicating her life. Im so happy she's alive. I watch her chest rise, then fall back into place and rise once again. She's breathing.
"Sir, she's alright. Her breathing is at a great rhythm and her heartbeat is back on track. She just had a little problem when she woke up, but it's fine" He says. "Oh my gosh! Thank you oh so much!!" I cry. "Just doing my job" He says. "How much will it be?" I ask, getting my wallet out. "1,000 dollars" he says. "Okay" I say paying. "Thank you so much!" I say. "You and your girlfriend are very welcome" He says. I go red, as he says that. "Uh, actually, she's not my girlfriend.. yet" I blush. "Oh, well. I thought you were since you called her, 'the love of your life'" He explains. Im about to respond, but I hear a weak groan. "Stacy!" I say, happily as I hug her tightly. "What? What happened?" She asks. "What?! You don't.. remember?" I ask, confused. She just shakes her head. "She won't remember 1-2 hours before she fainted. Its a side effect to her disease along with the coma and near-death experience." He says. "N-near death experience?!" She says, shocked as she struggles to get up. The doctor pushes her back down onto her pillow. "Yeah, you ate gluten and the celiac disease attacked. But you are alright now for gods sake" I say, hugging her as she weakly hugs back. "She'll be here for about a week" (about a week ago! Week ago!) Says the doctor. "Okay! As long as she's alright im happy!" I say, grabbing Stacy's hand. He nods and leaves. "Stacy! I missed you so much!" I say looking at her. "How long was I in coma?" She asks. "For 2 weeks. You had a 30 hour surgery" I explain. "Oh my gosh" She says, her eyes wide. "Look. I got you these" I say, showing her the roses.
Stacy POV
"What are those scars on your hand?" I ask. "Thorns" He says and giggles. "Oh, um were is my phone?" I ask. "Here, it's turned off" He says, handing it to me. I turn it on and get notifications like crazy from fans and friends.
2 from Joel
4 from Lizzie
5 from Joey
9 from Rusher
12 from Tiffany
1 from unknown
And MANY MANY MANY more..I open them, and see very worried texts

Stacy are you okay?
Stacy plz respond!
-Joel

Stacy! Where are you? You haven't answered my teamspeak and Skype messages!
Stacy! Please are you okay?
Stacy!
Stacy I miss you! Please respond! ;-; -Lizzie

Stacyanya what happened?
Stacy girl respond!
You haven't posted in 2 weeks! You didn't give a warning either!
Stacy! Please respond! We miss you!
-Joey

Babe are you okay?
You haven't tweeted or posted at all in any media
Stacy!
Please respond bby
Come on!
Stacy are you okay?
Please text back!
Everyone is so worried!
-Rusher

Stacy? Are you okay??
Stacy! You haven't responded to ANY messages in 2 weeks.
Please!
We miss you! Everyone misses you!
Please! Come on Stacy! Are you okay?
Stacy, please!
;-;
Everyone is tweeting #BringStacyPlaysBack and #WeMissStacyPlays
-Tiffany

Don't come back, no one wants you
-unknown

So many messages. And here come the tweets.
(Fake names and real youtubers)

Stacy! What happened?
-Melissa21

#BringStacyPlaysBack
#WeMissStacy
-TheCampingRusher

#WeMissStacy #BringStacyPlaysBack
We miss you alot!
-IHasCupQuake

@StacyPlays hasn't responded any of my messages! Please be okay!
#BringStacyPlaysBack
#WeMissStacy
-JoeyGraceffa

And many many more.
I was just gone for like 2 weeks. "Graser. Ima film a video. Just to let people know what happened" I say. "Yeah, alot of #WeMissStacy and #BringStacyPlaysBack" Graser says. I grab my iPhone and get ready to film the video.
"Hey guys! And welcome to sort of a.. blog? I guess. Anywho, lately, there has been caos of were I've been the last 2 weeks. Well, I have a disease called Celiac Disease if you didn't know. That means I cant consume gluten. I accidentally did, and according to Graser here, I got a 30 hour surgery." I say as Graser just sticks his hand into the camera view. "And apparently,I was in a 2 week coma, just to find out I didn't come out alive, but somehow.. I don't know, resuscitated? I dont know, but after that, I woke up here. I dont remember much of what happened before I fainted, so has Graser said. But, Im truly sorry for not posting. I'll get back on my game as soon as i get out of here. Which will be in.." I say, and stop to look at Graser for an answer. "1 week" he says. "1 week! Anywho, Page and Molly love you! Go rescue a dog!" I say, ending the video.
1 week later....

A/N
WOOP! The long chapters are back! I tricked you with the title didn't I?. Lelleleleleleelle. Any who, this chapter is back to normal, meaning its over 1000 words (ITS OVER 9000)
Love you my wolf pack, you are strong, you will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
They loved you for what you were..
They left you for what you started to become.