Death of #Darker and Birth of #P???

A/N Enjoy!

Graser POV
PARKER AND DUL BROKE UP?!?!? Holy crap, that's news. "Who?!" I ask, curiously. "Uh, well, I" Parker stutters, not finding the correct words to say. Then, there is a knock on the door. I quiet, soft one. "I'll get it" Parker says, relived and leaves.
Stacy POV
Parker exits the room, and turns to me. "Hey Stacy" He grins. "Are you okay?" I ask, looking up at him. "Oh, Dul told you?" Parker says. "Yeah, um, so are you sad? Mad?" I ask. "Happy" He responds. "W-what?" I say, shocked. "I love someone else" He says. "Who?" I ask. His face turns red, and he can't find a place to look. "Parker?" I say. "Y-yeah?" He stutters, gulping. "Who is it?" I ask. "Someone" He says, holding his breath. "Tell meeeeeee!!" I squeal. "Stacyyyyyyy" He whines, coping my tone. "Fine" I give up, and Parker hugs me. "Hehe, you're adorable" He smirks, and we go into the room Graser is in.
"Hey Gra- What's wrong?" I ask Graser. His face is beating red, and tears pouring down his face. He mutters something I can't hear, and rolls his eyes. Does this have to do with Rusher? Ugh, here we go again. "Nothing" He growled softly, before burring his face into his pillow again. I turn to Parker, which seems nervous. "Uhh, guys?" I say, and Parker responds. "Yeahh?...." "Tell me whats wrong with Graser" I command. Before Parker can respond, i quickly add in, "Because I DO care" I say, looking Graser's way. "Well" Parker says, but Graser cuts him off. "Parker" He barks. "Oh, um ding! Oh! Must be a text! I have to go respond um, yeah" Parker says, scratching his neck and hurries out. "Where is Rusher anyway?" I ask. "You mean the source of the problem?" Graser says, coldly.

I knew it.

"Oh so that's what this is all about?" I say. "Yeah, and you" He says. "ME?!" I say, shocked. "Oh bitch don't act like you have not the slightest idea of what happened under that fucking mistletoe!" He yells at me, furry and anger taking over his voice. "OMG! Y-you saw?!" I say, completely astonished. How did he know?! "YEAH! I DID! AND RIGHT WHEN I WALKED IN TOO!" I scowled at me. I hear running coming to our room, so I go over to the door, and lock it. I hear Rusher ask, "Stacy?! Stacy please open"
I refuse to.
I wanted to yell at him.
Slap him.
Hit him with all I had.

But I couldn't.

In one easy move, he could crush me.

My eyes got teary, as I bit my lip, doing my best not to seem weak. I gulp and look down.
His facial expression turns soft, and guilt appears in his eyes.
He sighs.
I turn around and as tears stroll down my cheeks, run out of the room, pushing both Rusher and Parker out of the way. I lock myself in the bathroom, as I let myself fall onto the floor, my hand over my face, sobbing.

Maybe I fell in love with the wrong person.

A/N Sorry! Such a short chapter, but another will come right up, maybe.
Love you my wolf pack,
You are strong,
You will make it.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
You don't need water...

To feel like you're drowning