Chapter 75

A/N hey there its me the fuCKING DISAPPOINTMENT to all of you for not writing enough

-

Graser watches Stacy as she walks away, remembering the last time she did.

He though that was it.

He though they would go on with their regular lives, only seeing each other on the occasional convention they happen to both go to.

But now, he sees her every morning, or most mornings.

He even confessed his love for her.

She kissed him, he kissed back.

But she only agreed.

--

Stacy went up to the door of her cabin, after paying the cab that took her there. Soon the other 2 girls would arrive, she couldn't wait to see them. But what Bee had told her, it stuck to the back of her mind.

She was so worried. So oh so worried. Something just didn't feel right. Stacy opened the front door of the beautiful cabin.

She inhaled, taking in the smell of wood that made up so much of the small building. The next thing she noticed was how chilly it was. She set her bags down with delicacy, and walked over to the built in heater, turning it on. She sighed, happiness washing over her like a wave. She loved her home so much, not like she loved her home with Graser, but something about watching the cabin be restored and choosing how it would look filled her with warmth.

She took put her iPhone, and in a swift texted Graser.

Stacy📚: Hey Grase, made it to the cabin.

Graser🍕😍: Hurray! How's it going? Did the girls arrive yet?

Stacy📚: No, but they should be here soon.

Stacy📚: Wait I just got a text from Bee.

Bee🐝: Hey Stacy, Dul and I had similar arrival times, I'll wait for her so we can go together just a heads up

Stacy📚: Oh okay! I'll order some pizza and drinks, yeah?

Bee🐝: Sounds great, oh i see Dul!

Stacy📚: Yay! I'm going order the pizza, I know your favorite is hawaiian, ask Dul whats her's. I'm already gonna order combo.

Bee🐝: Will do

Dul☕: I love combo get some combooooo

Stacy📚: Already was going to order combo.

Dul☕: yas

Stacy📚: By the way, that's a coffee emoji on your name, not juice.

Dul☕: stop ruining me dreams

I giggle a little, before turning to my dial pad and typing up a Ceasar's Pizza number from an advertiser on my fridge. I rub a strip of dust off the glossy paper, waiting for the other line to pick up.

-

"Yeah" I said, "That's the address" "Alright, on our way" Bee says. She hangs up, and right as I'm about to put down my phone, I get another call.

Graser🍕😍 is calling..

I automatically accept the call, sighing and running my fingers through my silky brown locks.

"Stacy!" Graser vociforates in a liberated tone, stretching out the Y.

"Hey Graser, how's it going?" I query, biting my tonge lightly.

"It's going just dandy. Page and Peony are playing outside, Shadow is asleep while The Holy M Trinity AKA Milque, Max and Marley are playing with a dangling stuffed bird" Graser chuckles slightly, and I can't help but to crack a smile.

"Bet it's adorable, huh?" I smile, running my hand on the concrete countertops.

Graser chuckles lightly, his raspy voice indecating he just woke up from probably a nap. "Yeah, posting it on Twitter in a fe- ding dong!" He gets cut off by the door bell sounding in the background.

"Huh? Who is that?" I ask embarrassingly quick.

"I ordered pizza"

"Huh, I also ordered pizza. Ya know, because I'm too lazy to cook anything and don't feel like going out" I say, a light hint of sarcasm.

"I-I have to go" Graser's voice changes slightly, a nervous tremble to it.

"Alright, call me later alright?" I respond, but the line is disconnected already.

Knock knock knock

I perk up at the harsh knocks on the door.

Knock knock knock

A/N Very short "chapter" but im going to start working on the next chapter. You will hate me next time

LISTEN TO TWENTY ØNE PILØTS M8 THEY ARE THE FUCKING BEST THEY ARE ANGELS JØSH DUN IS A GOD AT THE DRUMS AND TYLER JOSEPH IS THE RAP MASTER THEY SRE ADORABLE AND FUNNY GO LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC I SPECIALLY LOVE CAR RADIO AND HOLDING INTO YOU I KNOW THE CAR RADIO RAP

anyway

The new youtube policy is pure shit. Im so scared for youtubers like onision and pewdiepie and mostly DANISNOTONFIRE becasue the cuss and have content that goes against the new rules. Youtube is literally digging their own grave rn

timMY LIKES IT